Chapter Sixteen

Morning

Logan sighed, staring up at the pale grey ceiling, his mind was completely blank and he couldn't be any happier for that fact. Yesterday was pretty bad, but last night, that was a whole other story.

He glanced over at Virgil who was sleeping soundly, cuddled up to his side, laying on his arm and preventing him from getting up. He needed to get up, it was almost 8:30.

"Virgil." The side didn't move. "Virgil, come on, I have to get up now."

Virgil stirred only slightly, cracking one eye open with a frown. "What?"

"You have to move, I need to get up," Logan said.

"Five more minutes," the grumpy side mumbled, shutting his eyes again.

"You said that an hour ago, now get off of me."

"If you can wait a whole hour then you can wait for five more minutes."

Logan scowled. He couldn't see Virgil's face clearly since he wasn't wearing his glasses, but he knew Virgil was most likely smirking. "Seriously, Virge, I need to start cleaning my study."

"Your study can wait."

"No, it can't. Procrastination is not a healthy way to live by, the sooner I get started, the sooner the job is finished and I don't have to worry about it," he explained.

Virgil opened his eyes. "If you want to get up, make me get off."

"Please?"

He shook his head, snuggling deeper into Logan's body. "No."

"Virgil!"

"Logan!" Virgil smiled and placed a kiss on his nose. "Come on, try harder."

"I'll get you coffee if you get up with me," Logan promised.

"Breakfast too."

"I don't have time for breakfast. I don't want to be cleaning all day."

"You need energy though. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day," stated Virgil.

"That is actually false, as some studies have shown," Logan began. "Although breakfast is in the beginning of the day and it gives you fuel to start work, lunch gives you a break and gives you the real energy to continue. Not to mention, people often skip breakfast or they wake up too late to eat breakfast, while seven out of ten people eat lunch between the times eleven to two."

Virgil rolled his eyes, he should have seen that coming. "Alright, then I guess we are sleeping in until 11."

"What, no! Virgil get up, please. I'll eat breakfast with you."

Virgil let out a exasperated sigh. "Fine, I guess." He sat up, ruffling his hair and yawning. "What time is it?"

Logan, who just slipped his glasses on, picked up his watch. "8:36. I haven't slept in this late for a while."

"This is late for you? This is two hours early for me."

Logan got up out of bed. "I am aware. Your sleeping schedule is worse than mine."

Virgil didn't reply but instead just watched his boyfriend shuffle around the room grabbing his clothes and then head towards the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower," Logan said simply. "And then we can make breakfast."

"You shower, I can start it. Let's use the other kitchen though."