My Obsesive Dark Angel

Short prologue

I watched as the instructor carried on with his monotone lesson. I was bored out of my mind as he droned on useless facts about what the letter 'S' equals in an equation. Out of pure boredom I look outside the glass window that was located near my desk. As I focused my eyes I could see black wings casting a shadow from above. I looked a bit harder and saw that the person casting the shadow Yama. "Amelia, Amelia we have to go!" Yelled Yama while tapping at the glass. I waved my hands as a signal to tell him to fly away. He didn't move and people were looking at me as if I was crazy. I was really frustrated at the moment and was running out of options. I grabbed a Math textbook and threw it at the window. The book shattered the glass and hit Yama, he fell from the window, and I could tell by his face he was pissed. I sighed deeply and clutched my heart, I was lucky no one saw him. However, my instructor didn't look as happy as I was. "Miss Amelia to the office now, I will not tolerate an advanced student behaving in this manner!" Yelled my instructor. I rose from my desk and walked out the classroom. After I shut the door I punched the wall in anger, I looked at the dent I made on the metal wall and ran to the office. As the principal yelled at me for committing vandalism I thought about Yama. The principal walked out of the office after he was done with his lecture. "Damn it Yama!" I whimpered while covering my eyes as I'd I was going to cry.