Chapter Ten: Rina takes action

Rina's point of view

Amelia is my best friend and I couldn't imagine anything like this happening to her. As she closed her eyes and fell asleep from the pain I stroked her head. I looked over and saw Yuma coming our way. I placed my jacket under Amelia's head walk over to Yama.

"Rina, what happened to Amelia?" Asked Yama in a worried voice. I rose my hand and slapped Yama. "Ow, what the hell Rina?" Yelled Yama as he held his cheek. "Do you love Amelia?!" I yelled in his face. He quickly nodded his head in fear. "Than why did you fucking leave her with Lumi?!" I yelled in anger. "I didn't know she would go that far!" Yelled Yama in defense.

"I don't care, I'm taking Amelia home to my place so I can tend to her." I stated as I walked over and scooped Amelia up. She was still sleeping so it was pretty easy to pick her up. I started to walk towards my house. "So what am I going to do about finding the jewel?' Yelled Yama. "Ask your very trusty Lumi!" I yelled in anger.

I carried Amelia to my house and laid her in my bed. I put a cold towel on her head and walked out of my room. I sat down and thought about fight with Lumi. Yama really wanted that jewel and Lumi was claiming to know its current location.

I thought deeply about what I knew about what was going on. Then it struck me, Lumi knows something that she isn't telling us. I wrote a note telling Amelia that I was out and she should stay in bed. I put it on the front door and ran and grabbed my grandfather's old katana blades and took them with me.

I took Judo, material arts and studied in weaponry. I'm sure I could handle these blades. I want to figure out what Lumi knows, because I'm sure that that jewel wants in that park. I quickly ran out of the door and went to search for Lumi. She couldn't have gotten very far considering she was injured.

I ran down the Main Street that was connected to Misty. The street is incredibly long so she might be near. I ran quickly and swiftly through the people until I saw Lumi entering a building. I ran to the building and slowly walked in.

It was pitch black, until Lumi flicked on the lights. I turned around and faced her. "Where is the Jewel of promises, I know you have it." I said with anger in my voice. Lumi smiled and pulled out a red jewel in the shape of a crystal shard. "You got me, I had it the whole time! But Yama doesn't need to know that, now does he?" She pulled a lever and the floor opened below me.

I fell in and looked up. "Look Rina! I'm just trying to get my love and kill my rival, stay out of the way!!" Yelled Lumi as she shut the trap door. I heard her foot steps as she ran off. "Dammit!" I yelled as I sat on the ground thinking of a way out.