Chapter Seven: Is it Lumi x Yama?

"Oh Yama who is that girl your with?" Asked Lumi in a curious voice. "That's Amelia, she's like my partner right now." Said Yama in an awkward tone. I turned around and looked at Lumi who was still squeezing Yama. I felt like a bomb just exploded in my head, but I kept my composure and smiled. "Yes I am like partner, so we should get going so we can start our mission." I stated calmly. I grabbed Yama's hand and pulled him away from Lumi.

Lumi then looked at me and frowned. "Amelia, I'm sorry! She is just crazy and started liking me on her own!" Protested Yama. I didn't say anything and I let go of his hand. "Its ok, let's just find out where the jewel is located." I said in a forgivable tone. Yama smiled and we continued to walk towards the trainer. But as we did I remembered the image of Lumi hugging Yama around his waist. She had soft green emerald eyes, with freckles on her cheeks. Her shoulder length hair shined a light brown. She wore a lilac colored jacket and a black skirt with lilac flats.

I shook my head ridding myself of the horrible image. Did Yama actually try to replace me? Tears formed in my eyes and gently rolled down my cheeks. "Amelia, are you crying?" Asked Yama in a soft tone. I snapped out of my daze and quickly wiped my eyes. "No something just got in my eyes, that's all." I said in a flustered manner. "If you say so." Stated Yama as he ruffled my hair. I gently smiled up at Yama. I looked behind me and saw Lumi glaring at me with her fist balled.

"Hey we can talk to this trainer." spoke Yama as he pushed me in the direction of the trainer. Just at the moment Lumi ran in front of us. "Your in search for the Jewel of promises! I can help you." Stated Lumi. I was pretty upset and wanted this stupid chick to get out of our faces, but it's business so we have no choose. "Ok Lumi, but do remember that humanity itself it counting on you." I stated in a serious tone. Lumi nodded.

"Come on, I know exactly where it is!" Squealed Lumi as she grabbed Yama's arm and ran towards the exit if the intense camp. I walked behind them with angry indulging my both. After we made it out if the Intense camp Lumi smiled. Yama can you fly up and look around, just so you can tell me what you see. Yama shrugged his shoulders and flew up. "Listen here you slut, I don't care who the hell you are. Yama is mine!" Yelled Lumi as she got in my face. Yama flew back down and Lumi started hugging me tightly. "Yeah.... I'm not even going to ask." Stated Yama.

He started to tell Lumi about what he saw. Lumi was still hugging me and hear head was on my shoulder. I was bursting with anger, but for some reason Lumi seemed at peace as she relaxed her head on my shoulder.