Chapter Fourteen: Returning the jewel

I hugged Lumi tightly, I found it hard to believe that she was my sister. "Give me the necklace, we can take it back and start over." I said as I hugged her. She shook her head. "You always try to see the positive Amelia, it's too late for that." She cried. "No its not, I know dad will forgive you!" I yelled as I pulled away and looked at her. Lumi smiled and looked at the pit if possessors, tears streamed from her eyes. "He must have really cared about the two of you." Said Lumi as she sighed. Rina nodded and walked towards us. "Now let's get the jewel back before the possessors start to feed on human souls." Said Rina as she took the jewel from Lumi. We started to run towards the current portal that led to hell.

As we got out of the abandoned factory and ran down the street we saw possessors doing what they do best, possessing humans. "How do we kill the demons inside the people without hurting and or killing them?" Asked Rina as she backed away. "Holy water could work." Lumi said as she threw a bottle towards Rina and she caught it. I looked at Lumi. "Why did you have that?" I asked out of curiosity. "I was planing to hurt you with it." Whispered Lumi as she blushed. "Good to know you think about killing me even when were apart." I growled angrily.

As me and Lumi argued Rina opened the bottle of holy water and poured them onto the blades. The water suck into the blades. "Holy blades!" Yelled Rina as she ran and stabbed a little girl with one of her swords. "RINA!" Yelled Lumi and I together. "Don't get your panties in a wad, the blades are full of holy water. So they only hit the demons!" Exclaimed Rina. Lumi and I sighed and looked back at each other. "Lumi, this is your chance to prove that your important. But always know that your important to me no matter what." I hugged her softly and she nodded.

"Also you can help." Said Lumi as Rina gave me the jewel and smiled. I looked at it then back at Lumi and Rina. "If I take the jewel, then what will you guys be ok?" I asked as I clutched the jewel to my chest. Lumi and Rina nodded. "Ok if I don't see you again then here." I cried as I hugged Rina and slapped Lumi. Lumi smiled as she held her cheek, "I deserve that don't I?" I nodded at her with glared eyes and ran off not looking back. I knew where the portal was I just needed to get it it, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me towards the portal.

After running for awhile I found the portal, that was located where Yama first took me. It made me cry to think about his name and voice again, and it happened so sudden. How am I supposed to handle this? I began to drone off into my thoughts until I heard a voice call my name, it was my father. He was running towards me from the portal. "Are Rina and your sister ok?" Asked my father as he hugged me gently. "They won't be doing good for long if we don't put this jewel in its rightful spot, and fast!" I exclaimed as I ran through the portal, my father went in after me.

As we walked through the halls, I wondered why my dad bent told me about Lumi sooner. I noticed that I always wonder, but I now I'm going to start speaking my mind. "Dad why didn't you tell me that Lumi was my sister?" I asked as we neared the jewels rightful spot. "Well I supposedly thought she was dead, I didn't know about her being in Intense camp or anything." Proclaimed my father. "You gave up on looking for your daughter, your shameful. If you had kept looking you would have found her and none of this crap would have every happened!" I yelled as I walked faster.

"Why the sudden concern!" Yelled my father. "It's because she killed the only guy that I've loved since I was 13!" I screamed causing demons to look over at us. "Yeah that's right Yama's dead, Lumi set up this whole trap and we were about to die and he gotta torn limb from limb by possessors!" I shouted as tears ran down my cheeks. "Amelia.." My father reached out to me. I pushed him away, "Don't you dare touch me, Yama is dead, Lumi is evil, and Rina is risking her life just because your lazy ass couldn't get up and look for your on daughter!!" I stormed into the room where the jewel should be placed. My father followed after me, he was very silent.

I walked over to the possessors tank, they were all gone, meaning that if I put the jewel done it would suck them all up. I turned the jewel until he looked like it best fit, I was about to place it in until something flew past me and knocked the jewel onto the ground shattering.

I looked up and saw a dark shadow with spiked wings. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that little girl." Said the figure evilly. "Who are you?!" I yelled as I stood up as quickly as possible. "I'm the rightful owner of hell, the king of possessors, and your master." Said the figure. It walked out of the shadows, It was......Yama.