Chapter Eight: Lumi's plan at Misty

Lumi, Yama and I walked down the street to where Lumi heard the jewel was. "So where exactly are we going Lumi?" I asked politely. "Just wait and see!" Yelled Lumi rudely . I glared at her as she smiled. Yama sighed gently and stopped walking. "Lumi where are we heading?" Asked Yama in an agitated voice. "Oh, we're going to an amusement park called Misty! It's kinda like a scary park!" Yelled Lumi as she blushed and twirled her hair.

Yama smiled and gently laughed. I looked at him in a confused manner and smiled. "What's so funny?" I asked as I walked up to Yama. "I used to take you and Rina there all the time. You guys were scared straight every time!" Said Yama as he laughed. I smiled knowing I could remember those days. "Well that's the least you could expect, we were only around nine or ten!" I said as I playfully pushed Yama and laughed.

I was happy that I could remember these simple memories and laugh at them. I was having so much fun joking around that I forgot that we were even on a mission. "Hey but we were all pretty clumsy." Stated Yama. I smiled and laughed. I looked over at Lumi and saw her looking down at the ground.

"Lumi what was your childhood like?" I asked as I walked close to Lumi. She looked up and smiled. "Well it was pretty nice, I had a dog named spot and my parents were very caring and loving to me. Also my parents loved traveling so I was often on the road with them!" Squealed Lumi. I smiled and listened to Lumi until I suddenly tripped and fell face first on the ground.

"Ow, that really hurt." I cried as I held my head and sat up. "Amelia what did you trip on?" Asked Yama as he helped me up. I looked back at Lumi and saw her smirking as she twirled her hair. "Must have been a piece of garbage." I said with a smirk as I looked back at Lumi and she glared at me. "Let me help you." Spoke Yama calmly as he took my hand and kneeled to help me up. "T-thanks." I said in a dreamy manner. Yama smiled and stood back up.

"We're here!" Yelled Lumi as she jumped between us. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the gate. It had a lock on it. I gently touched the lock and focused on it. "Are you going to open it or just stand there!!!" Yelled Lumi as she tapped her foot. I payed her no attention and started to pick the lock.

After I messed around with the lock for awhile it finally cracked. "What was the code?" Asked Yama as he walked in the gate. "0000." I said in a dull voice. I began to walk in after Yama but then Lumi shoved me to the side and ran in first. At the moment I just really wanted to kill this girl.

.......... In the park ..........

As we walked through the abandoned park our foot steps echo. "This place is so huge we will never scale it before the demons completely turn." I said while looking about the park. "Maybe we should split up." Stated Yama as he gracefully hovered over the ground. "I guess." Whined Lumi as she looked at me. I sighed and shrugged. Personally I didn't want to spend anymore time then necessary with Lumi. Yama flew off and then I looked towards Lumi.

"Lead the way." I stated smugly. "Actually, I have other plans in mind." Said Lumi as she smirked. She put her hand on the pipe behind her and picked it up". "I'm sorry Amelia but with you in the way, Yama will never love me." Stated Lumi as she drew closer me. She quickly swung the pipe and it hit my side. "Ahh!" Is all I cried before I fell to the ground in pain.