Chapter two: The second clue

As I walk to Rina's house I caress the feather. It's a perfect shade of dark black and it's very soft. It's just something about this feather that seems important. I look up to see the steps that lead to Rina's doorstep. I walk up to the door and gently knock. The door quickly slams open and Rina pops out. "Amelia! your here, your here!!!" yelled Rina while chocking me. "Rina.... no.... air!" I yelled while gasping. "Sorry, anyways let's go inside." Yelled Rina as she jumped around as she walked into her house.

Rina fell on the sofa in her living room. As she did this I continued to stare at the feather. "Amelia what's that black thing your holding?" questioned Rina as she sat up. "Eh? This is a feather that I got before coming over here, however it looks familiar." I said while looking towards Rina. "Amelia I know you, so if something like this is occupying you, it must be important!" Yelled Rina while running towards me. "I guess you have a point, I think it may belong to a Dark Angel." I said in a serious tone. "I thought those things were a myth, well lets go look up some pics of Dark Angel feathers. We might just get something important!" Yelled Rina while dragging me upstairs.

As Rina took the feather and started comparing it to pictures online, I went to the bathroom. It was right across from her room, so it didn't take long. I started to walk across the hall until I heard what sounded like chains scrapping across the floor. I tip-toed down the stairs and saw the shadow of a dark figure. I could tell that it wasn't human because the shadow had wings. "A Dark Angel." I whispered quietly to no one in particular. The shadow turned towards the window and slowly opened it. It quietly flew out of the window and left it open.

Just at that moment Rina came running down the stairs. "Amelia, you've got to see this!" Yelled Rina frantically while jumping up and down. "What is it?!" I yelled in a concerned voice. "Something was in my room when I answered the door, come see for yourself!" Shouted Rina in a scared tone. I ran upstairs with Rina close behind. I opened the door cautiously and peeked around. I saw nothing so I slowly walked in. "Its on the bed." Said Rina while walking towards the bed. I looked at the bed and found a long red chain. I picked it up the chain and looked at the name engraved onto it. "Yama?" I said in a questionable voice. "Why does this name sound familiar?" I asked myself. "Amelia, that chain isn't man made. I can tell by its pattern, this was forged by technology we don't even come near to obtaining." Said Rina while stroking the chain. I could tell by Rina's tone that she was serious. I looked at the name engraved on the chain once more and thought. " Why does the name Yama ring a bell?" I questioned before closing my eyes.