Chapter six:The mission with compeition

I lowered my head. Does he still love me? However the main question is.... do I still love him? I stood up off the ground and turned towards my father. "So does Rina remember also?" I asked in a stern voice. My father simply nodded his head. "Anyway, I know you didn't bring me all the way here just so you could help me once more retain my memory. What is your other reason for me?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Well I want you to help me obtain the rare jewel of promises. Its a jewel that lies in the mortal world." Said my father as he paced back and forward. "And how shall I do that? Plus this is much to take in, since I'm just recalling my memory and such." I said calmly. My father let out a small sigh and placed his hand over his eyes. "I know it's a lot Amelia but you have to." Stated my father as his hand rested on my shoulder.

"Besides the sooner we get the jewel of promises the sooner we can contain the the demons of hell." Stated Yama. "Huh, what's going on with them?" I asked as I turned towards Yama. He sighed and placed his hand on his head. "They are going crazy, they want souls and they won't let anything stop them. And the worst part is we can't stop them, not without that jewel." Whined Yama in an upset voice. I gently grabbed his hand and entwined my fingers with his. I saw Yama's face flash light red. "Don't worry, if you work together we can get the jewel." I cooed in a soft voice. Yama's face looked as if it was as red as a ripe apple. "Yeah I think I might separate you two." Mumbled my father in an upset voice. I gently chuckled and smiled.

"Also explain to me why they want this sudden urge for souls." I asked in a serious voice. "Without the jewel the barrier that surrounds them and keeps them from the outside world has broken. And if a dead demon eats a human soul, they turn into that human." Said Yama. "And that means they can live again." I said as I took my hand away from Yama's. "So we need to get the jewel to secure the demons?" I asked. Yama smiled and looked me in the eyes. "You got it!" said Yama with excitement in his voice.

My father then took us back to the gates that lead to his office. "So you want us to go to the Intense camp and find out the location of the Jewel of Promises?" I asked in a curious voice. "Yep those stuck up trainers and professors will be able to locate the jewel in no time flat." Chuckled my father in a pleased manner. I smiled and nodded my head as Yama and I turned and walked off.

.... Fifteen minutes later....

We arrived in front of a gym called Fierce, Fiercer, and Fiercest. "Eh? I come to this place all the time to work out with Rina!" I stated while putting my hand on my hip. "You work out?" Questioned Yama. "Well I'm not weak you know. Ahhh who cares lets go!" I yelled as I walked in. Yama shrugged his shoulders and walked in behind me.

We walked to the front counter and I gently hit the bell on the counter. I saw Erika run from behind the counter. She ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. "Amelia! You haven't been here in awhile, I missed you sooooooooo much! Yelled Erika as she lifted me off the ground. "E-Erika, please down!" I yelled in between breaths. Erika is a good friend of Rina and I, since you could rely on her during hardships. Plus Erika was always in shape, she was currently wearing an orange sports bra with black stretch capris. she also wore orange flats since she worked behind the cabinet and only helped with private training. Erika's blond hair was currently in a ponytail that rolled down her back. It was gathered all together in a orange band.

"So how can I help you guys today?" Asked Erika as she laid out on the counter. I smiled. "We need to get to the Intense camp." I whispered quietly. Erika flipped off the counter and motioned us to the back room. "What's with this chick?" Asked Yama in a nervous voice. I punched his arm and shook my head. We followed Erika to the back room and stood where she told us to. "Ok, why do you wanna go into Intense?" Asked Erika as she stomped on the floor below us. The floor slowly went down like an elevator until it hit the ground.

When it hit the ground we saw a another gym except it was bigger and it was full of more advanced equipment. We stepped off the platform. "So your trying to stop these demons eh? Well I wish you the best of luck." Stated Erika in a happy voice. We began to walk towards a trainer that was helping a student. "YAMA!" Yelled a female voice. I saw a a girl who looked around 18 run up to Yama and hug him tightly. "Lumi! What are you doing here!?!?" Yelled Yama in a surprised voice. Yama looked towards me and smiled. I frowned and walked ahead. Lumi, who the hell is this Lumi chick!?!?