Chapter Eleven: Taking the bait

Amelia's point of view

I got up to find Rina missing and a note on the door, I read it and concern filled my eyes. "Why Rina?" I yelled mentally to myself. I limped to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. My body was very sore but I was very parched and needed a bottle of water. I sat down on the couch and opened my bottle of water and took a big gulp.

As I did I heard rustling in Rina's backyard. I stood up and somewhat limped towards the backyard. I know it wasn't the best idea especially since I was injured, but it wasn't exactly to bright to just sit there, not put a fight, and get hurt and or die!

I got to the backyard and looked around. The backyard was lined with red, orange,yellow, and white roses. Then separated from the other plants were the hybrids that were black, green,and tiger stripped. Rina and her mother were very into gardening so I wasn't surprised by the display.

I continued to search throughout the garden and found nothing. I was completely confused and worried at the same time. However I was moving too much and my body was weak, so I decided it was a great idea to stop and lay down. I walked back up to Rina's room so I could lay back down and rest.

As I got upstairs and opened the door I found a hooded female in the room. I already knew who the girl was. "Lumi." I said on put disgust. She smiled. "Well aren't you the future Sherlock Holmes." She sneered rudely. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked as I limped towards the door.

"I came to get you...... So don't move!" Lumi yelled as hurriedly grabbed my wrist. She tightened her grip on my wrist. "How did you get so strong!?" I yelled in pain. "I got a little help from my jewel." She said as she pointed to the reddish crystal shard around her neck. "The Jewel of Promises!" I yelled as she rose my weak body and threw me against the wall.

"Ahh!" I yelled in pain as I hit the ground. Lumi grabbed my hair and stared me dead in the eyes. "It's a shame that you have to die like this now isn't it!" Yelled Lumi angrily as she pulled on my hair. I growled and spit on her. "You dirty piece of crap!" Growled Lumi.

She threw me on the ground and tied my hands together with rope she pulled out of her sweat shirt. She then tied my feet together so I couldn't walk. I tried to squirm away but she picked me up and tossed me over her shoulder.

"Your going to join your friend in a nice burning hell that Yama will try and come rescue from, then he will be at my whim." Lumi snickered evilly. "What did you do to Rina!?' I yelled in pure anger. Lumi laughed. "I haven't done a thing yet. Lets just say you would make a could partner for me in my plans." Lumi smiled creepily and her eye twitched.

"The world is hell, just with brighter colors."

- Painlessdeath101