Chapter Fifteen: Is that Yama?!

Yama dropped down from the ledge, he walked over to the shattered jewel. He dusted all the pieces away. I was confused and shocked that he would do something like this. "What are you doing, that's our only way to stop the possessors!?" I said looking him in the eyes. Yama smiled and shrugged. "What if I don't want them to stop?" Yama said smugly. "But that's the whole reason were in this mess, we wanted to stop them." I said in a upset voice.

"We wouldn't be having this problem if your over obsessive sister hasn't stolen the jewel, your familiar is pathetic." Laughed Yama. I was shocked by that considering I knew Lumi was my older sister now, so I couldn't hold back my anger. I flared up and punched him as hard as I could, sending him towards the wall a bit. He touched his cheek and growled. "You bitch, your going to wish you hadn't done that." He growled as he walked back up to me.

"Don't think just I love you, I won't beat your ass!" I yelled as I threw flames in his direction. He backed away and flew up, he used his wings to extinguish the flames. "Bring it girly." Said Yama as he smiled at me. I was just about to throw some flames at Yama before my dad stopped me, he put a hand on my shoulder. "Amelia, are you really up to this?" Asked my father. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and turned to him. "Don't think that everything is better on your side of the bar, you need to figure out how to collect all the possessors again." I said before facing Yama again.

He was smiling at me as he licked his fangs. I growled a bit and threw flames towards Yama, he jumped out of the way and disappeared. I looked around dumbfounded until I felt Yama behind me, I turned around but he kicked me in the stomach and threw me into the wall. I slammed into the wall and left a dent mark, Yama flew towards me and tried to punch me. I grabbed his fist and flipped him over, after I did I pushed myself out the wall. Yama got up and grabbed me by the neck, he squeezed my neck and I struggled to breathe. Just as I started to slip into darkness I grabbed his arm and let my flames spread to him.

Yama let go and held his arm, it started to burn his skin. I took my chance and round house kicked him across the floor, he slid and fell in pain. As he tried to get up I put a barricade of fire around him. He growled at me and gave up, I could tell he was tired and hurt. "Amelia!" Yelled a soft voice from the other side of the room. I turned around and saw Lumi and Rina running toward me, they stopped next to me and saw Yama I the ring of fire.

"He's alive?" They said in unison. I nodded and glared at Yama with a fierce look. "Did you get the jewel in?" Asked Rina. I shook my head no and sighed. "Yama shattered it before I could place it down." I said sadly. Lumi and Rina sighed and looked downwards. "This is going to push the world into a crisis." Said Rina with concern in her voice. "Maybe not." Said my father as he looked towards us. "What do you mean?" I asked in a serious tone.

"You and Lumi have enough power to surpass the jewels power." Explained my father. I looked at Lumi with hopeful eyes. "This is your chance sis, your chance to prove your importance." I said with a soft voice. Lumi looked over to me and smiled. "I'm taking this chance too." She said as she grabbed my hand and took me to the platform the jewel belonged in. The fire ring I had around Yama disappeared and Lumi and I stood over the shard shaped hole. Lumi and I put our hands over it and focused deeply as flames emerged from our hands.

Yama noticed that the flame circle was gone and stood up to charge at Lumi and I. As soon as he did Rina ran up to him and used the back of her katana blade to press the pressure point in Yama's stomach, she hit it and he instantly stopped and fell to the ground. Rina sat on his back and he ground at her, she growled back and hit his head. "Shut up and sit still!" Yelled Rina rudely at Yama. Yama sighed and became quiet.

Rina smiled and gave us a sweet smile. "You guys can do it." She said softly, her voice full of encouragement. Lumi and I continued to focus our flames as they blended and formed a purplish red color.