Chapter four: Satan's TRUE identity

After we entered the building we were ambushed by bunches of webs and spiders. There was an awkward silence for about five minutes until I spoke up. "So Yama, what happened to you after you left?" I asked in a curious voice. Yama sighed and looked upwards. "Well when I left I had to go into intense. Since I really didn't know how to care for you then." Stated Yama in an upset voice.

After he said that all I could do is remember him leaving. I don't remember spending time with him, or even him protecting me. I just remember his face and barely his name, plus the fact he left. As I look deeper into my thoughts I get a headache. "Ouch! I can't remember!" I yell while falling to my knees and holding my head. Yama looked sad and helped me back up. " So it worked, you don't remember me, or my feelings." Whispered Yama in a low tone. "Huh, what did you say? I asked as I turned towards him.

He shook his head and yelled. "Nothing that matters, let go!" I stared at Yama as he grabbed my hand and walked faster. We twisted and turned through the maze like hallway until we hit a dead end, the wall was made of stone. "Don't tell me you brung me here to see this stone wall!" I yelled in an upset tone. Yama sighed and grabbed my hand. "I can't open it, but you can!" Yelled Yama as he made my hand touch the emerald necklace I always wear. I looked down and stared in confusion, but soon I knew what he meant. I pulled off my emerald necklace and placed it against the wall.

The wall gently faded and I could see fire everywhere. There were mixtures of red, blue, and even a dark yellow. "Welcome to Jigoku, or in English hell." Said Yama in a nonchalant voice. I looked his way and smiled in a forced smile. "My father went to hell?" I said through clenched teeth. Yama looked at me in a confused manner. "Is my father DEAD!?" I yelled. Yama laughed. "Your father isn't dead in Jigoku, he's the owner of it!" Said Yama between laughs. I looked at Yama than walked ahead.

I walked ahead to see a giant metal gate and two demons laying down next to it. I walked faster towards the gate. The two demons looked up at me and jumped to their feet like popcorn. "Ummm is this how I get to Satan." I asked in an upset yet questionable" voice. "Yes Princess, right this way!" Yelled the tall demon as he opened the gate in a flustered manner. "Princess?" Since when am I apart of royalty?" I asked as Yama walked up to me. "Since, forever." Said Yama as he shrugged his shoulders. After the gate was opened we proceeded towards a throne.

"Hey Satan, I brought her!" Yelled Yama as he pushed me forward. So much for a good friend. The throne then slowly spun around revealing my father. He stood up and walked towards me. I could feel tears welling in my eyes. It was really him, it was my father. "Dad!" Is all I could yell as I ran into his arms. I felt him hug me back and I knew it was real. "Amelia, my little baby girl has grown up!" Said my father with a smile on his face. I also smiled and nodded my head. "But it was hard without my dad." I said as I hugged him tighter. I saw his expression change from joy to pure unhappiness. "Amelia, I'm so sorry." Said my father in a sad and upset voice. I looked up my dad and smiled. "That doesn't matter know, I get to see you again and that's all that matters." I said in a bliss and peaceful voice. We stopped hugging and my father looked over at Yama.

"We Amelia, do you remember Yama?" Asked my father as he looked back down at me. "Well I remember his face, barely his name, and him leaving. However, that is all I can muster before I get a headache." I said in a upset voice. "Well it's time for some catching up between everyone." Said my father as he lead Yama and I to the back room.