Chapter 2

I pulled up to the sidewalk in front of U.A. The school looked just as I had left it, though the grey clouds that hung in the sky made for a depressing backdrop.

I clicked the car locked and walked in through the gates whilst pulling my mobile out of my pocket. I'm doing so, I pulled up a text thread between myself and Principal Nezu — whom was the one I had reached out to in regards to Dream Walker.

As far as I could tell, no one else was on campus but the two of us, which was favorable on my part.

The less people that knew of my return, the better.

Walking down the halls of my old high school felt foreign and almost ominous without the echoes of students inside the classrooms. I had to walk passed 1-A to get to the office.

Taking a brief moment to stare up at the tall wood door, I continued through the school and eventually made it to where I was headed.

Knocking once, a curt 'come in' sounded from the other side. I complied, and in doing so saw Principal Nezu seated at his desk with his paw resting on top of the other. He smiled at me warmly as I shut the door.

"Miss Yuki," he greeted as I approached his desk. "It's wonderful to see you again."

"Likewise," I replied, nodding my head.

"I went over your emails with your old supervisor," Nezu continued, turning to his computer that sat to the right side of his desk. "He was shocked, inevitably, but glad to hear you're doing well nonetheless."

He must be referring to Endeavor. I thought.

"I see," I said after a moment. "I assume he's the only one who knows I'm here, yes?"

Nezu nodded. "I've complied to your conditions full heartedly, Miss Yuki, but now it's your turn to share your plans."

He shifted in his chair and looked back up at me, his smile sticking to his furry face.

"I don't plan on staying in Musutafu for long," I began turning to the bag strapped around my shoulder. I pulled a folder out and handed it over to him. "Inside you'll find the detailed version of my intentions, but in summary I'm only here to put an end to Dream Walker's cruelty."

Nezu's smile fell slightly as he took the thick folder from my hands. He took a solid minute to skim through a few pieces of information before humming.

"Impressively professional for a seventeen-year-old," he complimented. I only nodded to show my gratitude. "You think this'll work?"

"I'll need to comply more information on Dream Walker as a quirk," I clarified. "I was hoping you could provide me with such."

Nezu nodded. "That won't be a problem. During the years, we've been able to create a file on his quirk — much like we had with villains in the past. During the months of your absence, though, it seems to grow larger."

"That's to be expected," I agreed. "The conditions of how I may go about this are up to you, though."

"Ah, I was just about to talk about that," Nezu smiled again. "Surely you know from your previous encounter with Dream Walker that you won't be able to successfully defeat him in your own."

I could feel his eyes sizing up my scar.

"And so, I made the decision to make your time here a learning opportunity for the class A students."

I rose a brow. "Sir?"

"Surely you know what I mean," he found it in himself to chuckle gently. "During your time back, I've decided to enroll you as a new temporary U.A. teacher."