Ch1: The Wolf vs The Rose

He couldn't feel anything accept the abyss swelling inside of him. Although he tries to fight it, Artorias can feel it consuming him.
He suddenly looks up to see a rouge knight standing before him.
"Whoever thow are, stay away from me....for I will be consumed by the abyss..."
As the warrior prepares fot battle, a stray light strikes Artorias, transporting him to a new world.
Confused, he looks around wondering.
"Where in the name of cinder?......" just before he can guess where he is, a girl dressed in red and black stands before him, a large, red, mechanical scythe in hand.
"Are you ok Mr?" she questions innocently.
"Where am I, human?" he asks, seemingly confused. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He had never seen a little girl use a wepon almost as large as himself, being 6 feet tall. "Umm, you're in Remnant, where else?" she chuckles with a smile. "Don't you get out much?"

A sudden pain shot through Artorias's body. Knowing that the abyss would take over for a short while, he pleaded for the redheooded girl to leave. "Please...I will be consumed by the abyss, I don't want to hurt you...leave me..." But, no matter how much he begged, the red hooded girl wouldn't leave. "The abyss? What's that? Are you sick or something?" her eyes slowly gazed down at his left arm, lifeless, and dripping with some sort of black ooze. "What's wrong with his arm?" she wondered to herself. "Does this strange person need help?" She began to speek, when suddenly, Artarious let out a dominic, screech.

A cloud of black began to surround him, as he took up his sword, not taking his eyes off of the girl. "What's going on?! Are you ok?!" she took a step back, terrified but confused at the same time. With no words, he lept into the air, sword raised and struck at the girl. Being able to block the attack with her scythe, that didn't stop her from staggering. "How can someone have this much strength?" she questioned herself. Without warning, he swung again at the girl. Knowing the attack would knock her off balance once again, she jumped back a few steps.

"What are you?! A demon?!" she managed to push out. But, he did not hear her. It seemed as though all noise was blocked out from him. "Is this the abyss he was talking about?" The thought passed her mind leaving her to wonder. She finally snapped back into focuse, just in time to evade an overhead slash, which seemed to shatter the ground. What kind of monster was this man? Why was he attacking her? So many questions ran through her head.

Suddenly, Artorias let out another demonic yell, and soon went silent. Falling to a knee, he used his sword to hold himself up. He was finally back in control. His body ached from whatever happened. He scanned the area, eyes landing on the red hooded girl, who seemed to be in a battle stance. "Did...did I harm you?" he asked exhausted. His voice seemed to have a slight echo too it. The girl slowly lowered her weapon. "Umm...what just happened? What are you?" she questioned. His vision began to get blurry. He was too tired to answer any questions. Without warning, he collapsed to the ground.