Ch19: Meanwhile...

Back at the school, it was a fairly average day. The students of the school went about their usual business. Three new students made their way down the hall. One, a shorter girl with green hair, a boy with Gray hair slicked back, and a taller girl with black hair. The taller one had a mischievous look on her face that most of the students disregarded. The green haired girl soon broke the silence of the three. "So, what exactly are you planning?" she asked with curiosity. "Roman's supply warehouse was attacked, meaning the dust is gone." The taller girl gave a slight giggle to the explanation. "His part in this is small. The only thing that matters is what this place has to offer" she informed. "Aaaaand that would be?" they Gray haired boy chimed in.

   "You will both know when the time comes. For now, just try and lay low. Who knows? You may even make friends" she teased them both, giving a small giggle. The two gave each other a strange look before following the black haired girl into a room. "Don't worry. Everything will go just as planned. You will both see..." she faced the window, her eyes giving a yellow glow. "But, as I have said. For now, we lay low and earn their trust."

(i am very sorry for the short chapter, and for the lack of updating. I will try to be more consistent, thank you all^^)