Getting to know the story

This isn't an update, I'm sorry. It's sort of a background about the charecters and such.

First, how I am planning to write Countdown.

-It is NOT supposed to be Shay's diary! Please comment if you feel like it seems like a diary!!!

-It goes from how long Shay has left on her Countdown. Example, right now in part three she has about three years left, than in part two, she'll only have two years left, and etc.

-I'm the only one who's reading Countdown(besides the readers) but I'm not getting any feedback or suggestions, so I don't know how everyone likes/feels about it. Please leave me some feedback and/or criticism!!!!

Charecters

1. Shaliene Mitchell

main charecter, in her P.O.V, 13 in what I've posted so far, younger sister of Theo, Caleb's best friend(we'll get to thier friendship more in part two), gets a 'bad girl' personality, but soon tones it down so it's life half Shay before Caleb/half Shay after Caleb(Like with her thoughts about the bracelets)

2. Caleb Dawson

Shay's love intrest before becoming her best friend, was Theo's friend before Marley(Caleb's sister) ran off and Theo's parents banned him from being friends with Caleb(they eventually ended the ban), has bigger parts in parts 2 and 1.

Okay, those are the only charecters that I feel are important enough to write 'bios' for.

Fun Fact about Theo, Shay, and Caleb's names-

Theo got his name from Theo James of Divergent. I didnt know what to name Shay's brother and my friend suggested Theo(she has a major celeb crush on Theo James). I had no better ideas, so Theo it was!

Shay got her full name, Shaliene, from the wonderful Shaliene Woodley! But got Shay(and her last name I realized!) from Shay Mitchell!

Caleb got his name from Ansel Elgort's charecter from Divergent. Enough said.

Thank you for all the reads and votes and just remember FEEDBACK AND CRITICISM!!!

Anyway, thank you lovelys!!!!