🤍Hiro x reader x Tenma (LBX movie crossover): Love Challenge🤍

Hiro's POV
I'm in love with y/n since I first saw her show up in the first day of school, even though it's lunchtime now I could ask her to go on a date with me this afternoon.

I ran to her desk and luckily she was right there, I took all my courage to say the sentence to her until...

???: "Hold it right there, I'm going to hang out with y/n this afternoon so there's no excuses or objections, go away ahoge nerd!"

I saw a brown haired boy pinning his hand on her desk.

y/n: "Tenma, stop! Maybe that boy wants a little chat with me or something like—"

I grabbed Tenma's wrist and dragged him to the toilet.

He called me to release his wrist and so I did it, he yelled,

T: "what do you want,ahoge nerd?"

H: "Calm down Tenma-san, I got a name and it's Oozora Hiro!"

T: "Listen we're not friends but y/n is mine and mine only!"

H: "Fine, let's have a love challenge! We'll try to impress y/n until she'll choose one of us to go on her first date, will you accept this challenge Tenma-San??!"

T: "Fine I'll accept it!"

Time skip until lunchtime......

y/n's POV
I was looking at my phone and think I'm careless because I forgot her lunch, then I saw Hiro and Tenma holding their lunches, glaring at each other then turned to me with their normal faces.

"Hey y/n-san can we sit beside you?" Hiro asked, "sure why not?" Then they started opening their lunches while my stomach was making the grumbling sound.

"Y/n you look hungry do you want to share my lunch? I got curry rice!🍛"Tenma asked, God please yes! "No y/n-san share my lunch, I got onigiri 🍙 and sushi for lunch!" Hiro interrupted him.

I liked sushi and curry but I liked them both, what should I do??! Eenie Meenie mynee monna....*pointing which one I should eat* "Fine I'll have Hiro's lunch, thanks Hiro you're the best!" "*in Hiro's mind* Yosh! (Yea) y/n notices meeeee!" "Y/n-san say ahhhhh!" Hiro say while he called y/n to open her mouth so he could feed her. "Ahhhh! *eats sushi and onigiri* mmmm, so good~" "Aww y/n you're so cute, I love you so much!" Tenma kept on looking at the couple sharing their lunch while Ran hurried up to take a perfect picture of y/n and Hiro! "Yes I ship it!" She screamed.
———-------------------—TIME SKIP———--------------------
Tenma's Pov
I can't take this anymore, Hiro is toying and winning y/n's heart. Why can I just cover private conversations with her for once. I stumbled out the school and saw y/n finished chitchatting with Hiro, I call her to follow me and I lead her to the forest.
Y: so....why do you call me here?
T: (i have to confess my true feelings, she will be all mine!) *hugs y/n* *face covered with shadows*
Y: *blushu blushu* T-Tenma what are y-

I smash y/n's lips onto my lips, or maybe I should say it's a true love's kiss for us. I slide my tongue to enter her wet cavern, but she stopped me. A grabbed her ass and I heard her moaned and I was able to do the French Kiss. After 2 minutes we gasped for air and I whispered in y/n's ear, "y/n aishteru...."

Y/N's Pov

"y/n aishteru..." you were shocked because Hiro said the same thing while you guys were having lunch with them. Then suddenly I heard a loud bang that was coming from an iron bar, Tenma stayed unconscious and I took a peak and it was Hiro, he grabbed Tenma's shirt and yelled, "Tenma what are you doing??!" His eyes were full of lust. "H-Hiro it's none of your business..." Tenma took off Hiro's grip on his shirt, then they started the argument. " Wait!!!" They two froze into their positions. "It's okay I like you guys, it's just that....I'm not into relationships but we could just be friends!" They both apologized for the argument and let you calm down for a bit, then let you rest on their shoulders.

THE END