🤍Endou Mamoru x Reader: Falling in love in the café (Inazuma 11)🤍

A/n: You work at a cafe as a waitress. This is also only in Endou's POV.)

Endou's POV: 

Gouenji, Kidou and I entered the cafe. The pleasant smell of coffee swirled around us.

We saw an empty booth and sat down.  "Ah~ This is like a relaxing place to spend after practice!" I grumbled.  "Come on Endou, you need to come out and have some fun with soc-" I stopped talking the moment our waitress made her way to our table.  She had long/short hair that swayed/bounced as she walked. The light hit her hair causing it to appear a lighter color. She smiled exposing her pearly white teeth. Her eyes sparkled as she did so.  I was so entranced that I didn't realize she was speaking to me until I felt a smack on the back of my head. I snapped out of my thoughts to see Gouenji giving me an annoyed look and Kidou an amused one. 

"Huh, wait, what?" I said. 

"She asked what would you like to order." Gouenji responded.  I looked at the waitress who was smiling expectantly. I felt my heart race a little before looking down at the menu. Heat spread through my face as I looked up.

"Um can I have a moment to decide please?" I asked bashfully. 

"Of course! I'll come back in a few minutes with your orders and to get yours." She said kindly before walking away.

  "Bro what's up with you. You completely embarrassed yourself in front of the cute chick." Kidou said while laughing. 

" I think he's falling in love~" Gouenji added in with a smirk. 

My face reddened more and I mumbled a "Shut up" in a cute way before checking the menu. 

In a few minutes, the waitress came back with Kidou and Gouenji's orders. I pretended to not notice her presence and casually looked at her after a few seconds. 

"So have you decided what to order?" She asked with a small smile.

"Yeah I'll have a hot chocolate and a (whatever dessert you want)" I said as casually as my nervous self would allow me.

"Of course! I'll be right back with your order." She said before walking away. 

I let out a sigh of relief as the air I had been holding to while she spoke escaped. 

"Man, you should've seen how nervous you looked!" Gouenji exclaimed.

"Maybe I should ask for her number.~"  I snapped my head towards him and without meaning to I spoke,  "Back off I was going to do that."  Kidou looked surprised before grinning. 

"Damn he is jealous." Gouenji stated. 

"I'm not!"

"Oh come on, you are." Kidou argued. 

I was about fight back when the waitress appeared again. I looked at her and once again my heart raced.  Damn, she's gorgeous.

  "Here you go." She chirped while placing my order in front of me. 

"Thanks" I said kindly.

"No problem darling~" She responded.

Before turning away, she winked at me and I felt my heart lurch and my face become ablaze.  Fortunately, Gouenji and Kidou had begun eating and didn't see the small act.  I looked down at the plate holding my mug of hot chocolate and saw a small note:

"You're cute and seem really nice. If you're not taken, consider calling me? (Phone number)"

I grinned widely and glanced to where she was. She was taking another order. I looked back down at the note, the grin never faltering.

  "Endou, what are you staring at?" Gouenji asked. 

I raised the note high enough for both to see.

"Looks like I didn't need to ask for her number after all." I said, unable to contain the smile on my face.