🤍Tsukasa x Pyschotic! Yandere! reader: Making Deals With A Devil (Part 2)

Anime: Toilet bound Hanako-kun/
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
(Type: horror, romantic comedy, shounen)
-------------------------------------------------------
⚠️Warning: contains smut content, nipple play, sex toy, orgasm, licking, and teasing on different body parts! If you are not comfortable at reading lemon, skip this part immediately. You have been warned~⚠️

Previously on Part 1:
"Do you know I've always wanted you to be at my side, I miss you so much, Amane~ It's so lovely to see your terrified face when I torture you, it feels like a dream come true~ I wanted to spend 24 hours with you right now, but I've got business to do later with Y/N-chan. Well then, go to sleep early Amane~ see you tomorrow, let's go Y/N~ We're going to have so much fun tonight~"
—————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
"Ne ne Tsukasa! Where are we going? Is it a fun place? like creating chaos in this school again?" The messy-cropped hair boy looked at me with his fascinating amber eyes, charming but soulless. Suddenly, his lips curved into an evil smirk at a split second, he grabbed my hand and took a condom out of his pocket. "This is what I brought to our celebration, a celebration party just for the two of us." I was surprised and scared at first, but slowly turned me on when
I understood what he meant, moreover the runt and I went into the school's basement to get the "party" started. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🔥🔞~NSFW 18+ starts here~🔥🔞
As we opened the creaking basement door, the squeaks lead us to a room full of rusted chains and cramped by boards of cardboard boxes, the walls were filled with grotesque scratch marks stained in particles from white chalks as if an oversized wild creature was tearing the room down with its massive nails. The bed has a broken mattress covered in dirty rags and bleach stains on the moldy surface.

Tsukasa and I gave one last grin before he carried me in a bridal style and push my back against the wall, he kissed me passionately as his cold hands began to make its way to my chest. Ruffling my blouse's fabric, the temperature shivers my bone and flesh, sending lustful shocks on my entire body. Tsukasa unclipped my bra and took off my blouse and skirt while he also took off his clothes as well, leaving both of us exposing our private areas and curves. The mischievous ghost boy licked his lips, and start to suck on my breast while teasing my solid buds. Moaning rushed out of my mouth and filled the gaps of the room with pleasure delight and the echoes of both parties' sexual desires.

"Ehhh~ Y/N you're already that turned on when I touched your nipples, aren't you overly sensitive? Your suffering voice turns me on, shit! I'm getting hard as well~" Tsukasa grunted as his member is aroused by your cute face expressions that are difficult to be negligible. "This is all your fault, Tsukasa-kun! You're the one who makes me feel embarrassed- AHHH!" I let out a huge yelp, Tsukasa's member has already entered my womanhood without any warning. Gasping a huge amount of air as I heavily breathe and grind on the slippery rod against my vagina, a mixture of blood and slimy precum gradually flowed down from my uterus to the surface of my ass.

Third person's POV
"H-Ha-Ha-Ha T-Tsukasa!!!!" Y/N howled as loudly as an animal going through mating season, Tsukasa hold Y/N's hips and gently support her balance when she's thrusting on his 'rod'. Tsukasa snaked his arms and pulled out a vibrator under the bed, and inserted it into Y/N's butthole. Y/N's suffocating yet cute expression and the vibration from the machine on her ass sent crystal beads of sweat were running down from his forehead to his bare neck. "Shit! I'm gonna cum Y/N~" In a blink of an eye, Tsukasa felt a warm hand caressing his cheek and his seal, the heat slightly evaporates and transformed into translucent vapors as they ascend to the air. "It's okay, Tsukasa-chan! Haha- I l-l-love you and I trusted you a lot. Fill your seed into my womb until my insides is burning like hell. I want More of Tsukasa, a-a-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~" Y/N moans echoed the area as the second wave of precum shot into her expanded womanhood. Tsukasa and Y/n both panted at the same time, following each other's rhythm as the ghost boy slides his rod out of her .vagina and flopped onto the other side of the bed while laying besides her.

"I love you, Tsukasa."

"I love you too, my mischievous devil."

You both smiled one last time and drifted to sleep with illusionary lucid dreams clouding both of your minds.