🤍Asbel Lhant! popular x reader!tsundere (Tales of Graces) AU: Prom 🤍

This was a request from @FrostedAurora
————————————-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader's Pov
My mind was full of love and feelings when I saw Asbel wandering around the school but I never get to talk to him, I never like him, the feelings just popped out randomly but he seems popular and all the girls are chasing him like 'oh Asbel is going to be my future husband, he's mine!' i stayed quietly and I'm like different from other girls cause' I'm a tsundere! One day, Cheria and Sophie ran towards me and said,

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! this is your final chance, Asbel was asking you to hang out with him during the school prom!!!" I was shocked and I wanted to dance with Asbel on the dancefloor.

"HOW CAN I DO THIS??! IM NOT GOING TO DANCE WITH ASBEL!!!" "oh but today was opposite day so I think you're saying yes!"

"I-I...."

I was very speechless and blushing 50 shades of red, I gave up then accepted to dance with Asbel. Cheria and Pascal cheered me up while Sophie just stood there and smile with delight.

Asbel's POV

"Wait y/n's gonna dance with me!!! She's a tsundere and she hates me, " I shouted when Cheria and Sophie told me about it. Hubert patted my shoulder and said,"Come on tell her what you felt, you don't want to end up like a loser." I have no choice but to get prepared on the day of the prom.......

-----------------------------------------TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE PROM-------------------------------

The day of the prom arrived, I styled my hair and then the street lights' spotlights were shining y/n on the sidewalk, I blushed even more that y/n was wearing like this:

The day of the prom arrived, I styled my hair and then the street lights' spotlights were shining y/n on the sidewalk, I blushed even more that y/n was wearing  like this:

Y/n fixed her dress and she's also blushing, we hold each other's hand and went into the dancefloor.

Y/N's POV

The music began to play and Asbel lends me his hand, "y/n shall we dance??!" "U-uh no, I mean, yes, no!!!" Asbel patted my head and said,"it's okay if you don't want to dance with me but let's grab something to drink." "o-ok!!! And don't get the wrong idea!!! it's not that I want you to hang out with you or anything!!!! Idiot!!!" You said as you pinched Asbel's right cheek really hard.

Later, Pascal ran onto the stage and took out a piece of paper from an envelope, she held up her microphone and began to announce the king and queen for this year's prom, "and this year's king and queen in this prom was...........ASBEL LHANT AND (Y/N) (L/N)!!!" The other girls from the prom suddenly rushed to me and punched me in the face causing me to fall, they went on top of me and a huge cloud full of mist appeared during this fight.

I don't know what to do, please.....somebody help me!!!! Asbel rushed over and took my left hand, we rushed onto the stage and I quickly held the microphone and the crowd grew silent,

"Uh, Asbel??? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah what?"

"Look I felt like an idiot when I always hate you, but I hate you because I love you!!! YOU'RETHEONLYTHINGTHATCANSETMYHEARTONFIREANDCOMPLETEME!!!!"

"U-Uh actually I felt the same way too!!! U-uh you actually were different like the other girls that I encountered, you're the type of girl that I like!!!"

We both blushed again in the darkest red and then Asbel pulled my right arm towards him and gave me a passionate kiss in front of the crowd, most of the people were aweing and all the girls got jealous. You two broke the kiss and gasped for air, Sophie and Cheria went onto the stage and help both of you wear the crown.

You rest your head on Asbel's chest and murmured the 3 words and his name, "Asbel, you know I love you so much

You rest your head on Asbel's chest and murmured the 3 words and his name, "Asbel, you know I love you so much....."