Bnha Scenarios: lovesick (part 2)

Bakugo went to All Might's office door, he thought All Might might not be here in time for the conversation between him and All Might, so without knocking he kicked the door like he doesn't give a shit about its school's properties!

Bakugo's eyes widened and surprisingly All Might was HERE! "Bakugo-shonen (Young Bakugo), I'm not surprised that you were here and you become a troublemaker in UA high," he said as he took out Bakugo's phone. Bakugo's eyes widened again and began to search for his phone in his bag but it was not there! How could All Might possibly have his phone in hand? At the back of office door, Todoroki and Midoriya spied on the scene and in shock, their plan worked!

Flashback to lunch break
Midoriya and Todoroki walk back into the locker room and luckily Bakugo was at his locker fixing his sports uniform on his previous class on physical education.

Just before Bakugo shuts his locker door....Midoriya went towards Bakugo, who is already preparing some explosions in his hands, "What do you fucking want, Deku, shitty nerd or whatever, " the green-haired boy is trying to start a conversation but only stuttered, "K-kacchan I-I-I didn't see you a-around today, I-I w-wanted t-to know y-your EXPLOSIONS IN YOUR HANDS......u-um, "

As Midoriya was distracting Bakugo, Todoroki immediately grabbed the phone that was on the table and next to his bag, he called Midoriya to end it and Midoriya followed him without hesitation and went out the door.

While they're walking the hallway, Todoroki and Midoriya's face was shocked and disgusted at the same time as they swiped and scanned every photos of y/n's exposed parts photos that Bakugo took when he's sneaky enough. They went to All Might's office just in time before they head to the lecture hall, "Midoriya shonen, thank you for bringing me this evidence to me, I can't believe Bakugo shonen would do this, I'll take care of the rest of it!" "Thanks, All Might!!!"
Flashback ends

"This is the last chance I'm giving you, Bakugo shonen. I'm not trying to expel you but this is it! You're free to leave."

In the Stand-by room
Bakugo kicked the front door open again and Todoroki was in the room, "Oi,Oi,Oi! You're the one who's getting me into trouble again, " he slams the table and activated his explosions from his hands. "DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU,HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!!! "

Todoroki sat there quietly without making a sound, "It's your fault, it's your problem that you get into All Might's office because you secretly admiring y/n's body in your sick desires. "

"WHAT did you fucking say??! I'll kill y-" Bakugo having his explosions in his hands.

"You're just finding someone who had a lewd body and you're still worshipping y/n's body, not appearance."

Bakugo threw his knife on Todoroki's face, making him having a scar on his cheek. He tried to dodge but Bakugo swing Todoroki on the other side of the room, he grabbed his collar; screaming to fight back as he was trying to make his explosions until....

"Todoroki-kun, Bakugo-kun! What??!" said two mysterious voices.

Bakugo and Todoroki looked in front and saw Midoriya's with y/n, who was looking shocked and panicking.....

"Y/N....."

.......To be continued on part 3