♥️Karma x Nagisa x reader (Assassination Classroom): Sex for a dare💙

WARNING: LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
————————————
Reader:
I was sitting with Rio Nakamura and my classmates from Class 3-E,

"Hey guys!!! Let's play Truth AND Dare!!!" Yelled Riku.

N: "Y/N let's start with the truth! Ok! Is there someone you like in this room?"

You: "Uh! I'm not saying it Nakamura-san, I-"

N: "We all know you love Karma and Nagisa~"

You: "W-Wait b-b-but...."

N: "Ok I dare you to go to the famous love hotel with Nagisa and Karma!"

I have no choice but to ask him to follow me to the hotel, Nagisa hold my hand and Karma wrapped his arm around my neck, we did the check in and we flopped onto the bed and Nagisa asked me with curiosity, "So why do you call us here?"

"I want you guys to take my virginity and my innocence!!"

I kissed on their lips and slide my tongue into their wet caverns and they kissed back. While I was kissing them I unbuttoned their shirts and loosened Nagisa's pigtails.

Karma threw me onto the bed and remove my clothes, including my bra and panties. Nagisa kissed my breasts, which made me have a tingling feeling in my chest and Karma massages my other breast (and nipples) and my ass. I moaned a little and bit my tongue!

Karma kissed me passionately with his tongue fucking my wet cave in my mouth. He put two of his fingers in my anus, thrusting in and out, making my heart hurt like hell.

Nagisa then removed his boxers to reveal his member, he slide the condom on his member. "Hey y/n now the fun part begin, where should I put some of my cum in?" I raised my ass and said, "Nagisa-kun shove it right here," I pointed my anus for him. "take me!!! Nagisa-kun! Karma-kun!" Nagisa shoves his condom-covered member inside me while Karma gave some space for Nagisa to push his member inside me!

I screamed with pain and a moment later the pain turned into pleasure, "NAGISA!!!KARMA!! MAKE IT FASTER!!!" They boosted the speed and a little white liquid was flowing out my anus! "I-I almost in the end!" "Me two!" "M-me three!" They ended up spilling all the cum on the floor, we hugged each other and went fast asleep!

Bonus ending:
N: so how was it??!
Y: nah, we just played UNO for awhile!
N: no you're not, you're actually enjoying it! I recorded the whole thing!
Y: N-Nakamura are you serious??!
Karma and Nagisa: *went out the bathroom after taking a
bath* oh hey y/n what are you doi- ••••••••0////0 WTF??!

Karma: *kicks Nakamura's stomach*

Nagisa and Y/N: *stand there and watching the scene*