🤍Tsukasa x Pyschotic! Yandere! reader: Making Deals With A Devil (Part 1) 🖤

Anime: Toilet bound Hanako-kun/
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
(Type: horror, romantic comedy, shounen)
-------------------------------------------------------
⚠️Warning: contains a genocide ending⚠️

Y/N's POV

"hey Nene-chan, are you going to ask someone on a date? It will be good if you start looking for your soulmate now." During lunchtime, I was stalking at the blue-haired girl and the radish-like haired girl, I overheard them saying that Yashiro Nene was in love with the leader of the seven wonders in Kamome Academy's High School Division. That boy... he was the one I am lusting for throughout these years, secretly hiding in the toilet and being mysterious drives me mad. He doesn't even belong to this brat, I shall make him mine and mine alone
, then killing him and eating his savory heart and soul can let me gain his power in order to be the next leader of the seven wonders!

Yashiro's POV

I was on my way to the toilet on the 3rd floor to meet Hanako-kun for helping him clean the area nice and organised until nighttime. Out of nowhere, I heard a sharp, bloodcurdling screech before it faded ... it sounded inhuman but it was crying for help. I went to the staircase near the vending machine, it was cold and dark at nighttime, the wind was howling and bursting a few eerie slaps on the windows' edges, sending chills down my spine.

Sadly, behind the vending machine laid Aoi's dead body: its eyes were dried out, blue blood vessels were exposed on her pale skin, her heart rate was down to zero.....I started to shriek but a hand covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming for help! "Oh, you saw it...Too bad your friend is dead~" I looked at the person and it was Y/n! No, it was her, there were no doubts to answer because she was the culprit! Her eyes were narrowed and looked at mine, ......I tried to break free but it was useless, her grasps got even stronger when I tried to struggle. Without warning, y/n stabbed me on the kidney with her lethal pocketknife from her uniform jacket. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, the organs inside my body were contracting from the pain while some were deforming and exit from my widen wounds. I collapsed, my visions began to blur.... Aoi please....help........I.......

Kou's POV

Senpai......SENPAI!!! Argh! She...... was killed someone in this school.......this is UNACCEPTABLE!!! Grabbing my exorcist staff and leaving the classroom, I tried tracking down the evidences she killed Senpai and Aoi, but it was useless: that girl was just as sly as a rat, but much worse. Eventually, I felt a slight gust of wind before I could even turn around to look back at my surroundings, Y/N charged towards me and pierced my left kidney with her pocket knife. The agonising pain strikes right away in the rate of a heartbeat, I shrieked. There were no light wounds being made, therefore the blood loss was dramatically increasing to its maximum level! "Wow impressive, Kou-kun! You're really clever like dude, seriously, reallyyyyyyy cleverrrrr~ too bad you're no match for me, useless brat!" With a severe sting striked to my heart at her final blow, I fall down to my knees as they collapsed as if all my strengths finally reached to its limits. "Hope you enjoy your comfortable 'flower bed' that I gave you, I think red suits you the most~ Rust in pieces, Kou-kun!"

A few months later, Y/N continued this process on Teru, Akane, Lemon, and the rest of the students in the school. Finally, no one could ever cross Y/N's path to stop her from harming Hanako-kun! "Hello~ Y/N-Chan have you completed all my tasks~ I want to play with you right now~" Y/N looked at the person next to her, standing next to her was a boy with messy- cropped hair and amber eyes, he also wears a hat like Hanako kun and has a black seal on his right cheek. "Tsukasa, my little devilish rat boy~ where have you been? I miss you so much~" Tsukasa  let out a smirk and guided me to the gym's storage room, there sat a blindfolded Hanako that was tied to a decayed wooden chair full with scratch marks and collapsing wooden bits.

Hearing the echoes of Hanako muffling was the music to Y/N and Tsukasa's ears. A few minutes later, Y/N forced Hanako to get his nails torn one by one with a nail puller, hearing the whines from Tsukasa's older brother made him extremely dizzy when he was struggling to take deep breaths. The nail puller was completely covered in blood and rust, Tsukasa called Y/N to hand him over the tool and threw the tool to another corner. Then, he untied Hanako's blindfold and whispered into his ear, "Amane....Amane....AMANE~," the younger brother lifted his older brother's chin to face his arrogant smirk spreading across his facial expression, tears were running down from Hanako's eyes to his jawline. "Do you know I've always wanted you to be at my side, I miss you so much, Amane~ It's so lovely to see your terrified face when I torture you, it feels like a dream came true~ I wanted to spend 24 hours with you right now, but I've got business to do later with Y/N-chan. Well then, go to sleep early Amane~ see you tomorrow, let's go Y/N~ We're going to have so much fun tonight~"

To be continued...

(A/N: Hello readers, thanks for reading this long story for my first Tsukasa x reader oneshot, but this was only just the beginning! I was planning to write a smut ending for the second part of the oneshot, I hope you could all stay patient and wait for part two!)