❤️Eren x Levi (Attack on Titan): learning about lemon🖤

Warning: if you saw the hearts on the title, there'll be lemon in the chapter, this chapter features my favorite OTP:Ereri/Riren!!!
————————————
Eren's pov
I'm struggling on one topic in my biology test: the reproduction system.... I felt a little bit disgusted at that topic but Mikasa said, "Eren, we could deal with it when we grow older!" "What do think I am, Mikasa! I'm not your little brother or your little kid!!"

I have no choice but to ask my senpai for help, who was Levi Ackerman. I called him Captain Levi because even in his short figure, he looks super badass like while watching those My Hero Academia episodes!!!

The bell have rung and I went to my locker then grabbed all my stuff for the study period, then went to Captain Levi to ask help on the reproductive system chapter.

I told him about the things that I didn't know, he then gave a confused look! "Why ask me shitty brat?" "Because I think you already know this topic when you're like the same grade like me?"

There was a long silence, then suddenly Captain Levi dragged me to the toilet then throw me to the wardrobe that was in the last column of the toilet, "Hey! What was that for?"

Levi's pov
"Hey, what was that for?" Tch that little brat shall have a punishment from me, how annoying! I quickly smashed my lips onto his lips, after 2 minutes I pulled him away then I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his neck.  I bite down on his sweet spot causing him to moan again. I felt him smirk against my skin. I gripped onto his shoulder when he bite down hard enough that it made me bleed.  I winced with tears as I felt him lick the blood away.

He licked his lips with a smirk, "Are you ready for the next round?" Eren nodded and I called him to spread his legs, Eren sucked Levi's d*ck and went faster, grazing his teeth lightly against his hardening member. "Oi shitty brat! I'm about to!" He screamed your name before squirting into your mouth.  'He came so much!! '

Eren thought as he pulled away and looked up at the pleasured male and swallowed his juice full. I pinned  Eren to the floor, holding his hands above his head. "We aren't done yet~" He smirked, he lifted your legs over my shoulder and placed my member near his entrance.  "J-just go in! Do whatever you want with me!" He nodded and inserted his members into your entrance, instantly going to a fast pace. Eren didn't have to adjust to his size, the pain was immediately changed into pleasure after a few thrusts. 

All that could be heard in the room was the skin slapping against one another, moans and groans and heavy breathing.

"L-Levi! I-I'm going to come!"  "Me too!" We both screamed out each other's names before climaxing. He trusted a few more times before pulling out, lying next to me on the floor. We were both heavily breathing, trying to catch our breath.

"*sigh* maybe I shouldn't call you to help me for this stupid topic, I'm like torturing you brat?" "N-no it helps a lot!!! Thanks Captain Levi!"

Eren stepped out of the wardrobe before the bell rang for our next class. "Oi!" "W-what?" "Come and are me at anytime if you have any damn problems to solve." "Ok of course I will!"