🤍Obsessive! Zenitsu x reader: The Love Letter (part 2)🤍

Previously on part one:
Tanjiro and Nezuko are in the garden near the bedroom playing Hanetsuki (a Japanese badminton game) and Tanjiro trying to get heads on a coin while he flipped it as high as possible. Just then, Zenitsu rushed to him at full speed, his face was heated up and in fifty shades of red. "Zenitsu, what's wrong with your face, do you have a fever-" before Tanjiro could finish his sentence, Zenitsu shoves a letter to his face. He was murmuring to himself and clenching on his haori, "u-u-ummmm, T-Tanjiro....PLEASE GIVE THIS TO Y/N IF YOU SEE HER, BYE!" "W-wait Zenitsu..." Zenitsu had left.
Anime: Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer (Type: Dark fantasy, Adventure, Shounen)

🌸———————————🌸

Tanjiro gently ruffled the tint-pink letter and went inside to find Y/N, who was already out of the bathroom and finished showering, Tanjiro blushed as he saw her bath robe revealing her skinny figure and it barely exposed her cleavage, condensed water began to roll from her head to toe.

"Tanjiro? What's wrong, do you have something to say to me?"

Tanjiro took out Zenitsu's letter and handed over to Y/N, Y/N's eyes sparkled and looking surprised, "T-Tanjiro.... is this for me?" her face was in fifty shades of red. Tanjiro then shook his head and said in a concerned tone, "No...Zenitsu gave it to you, he was saying in a shy manner, maybe he's asking you or something..."

"I have a bad feeling about this, he was a bit of a coward and I find him really annoying sometimes..."

"Don't worry, Y/N! This is just the beginning at a good impression to start with... why don't me, you, and Nezuko read this letter, maybe it is going to be a sweet poem or anything related to love because it's pink and girly!"

Y/N sighed and replied, "Fine..."

Nezuko crawled into the bedroom and snatched the letter from Tanjiro's hands, "MMpMH!" (Onii-chan, i want to see!) "Ok. Nezuko~ Just give us back the letter and we could read it!"

Nezuko ripped the seal by using her blood and it bursts into flames, Tanjiro's eyes widened and shouted, "NEZUKO! NO!!!"

*Technical difficulties   ( '・・)(._.')*

Tanjiro looked at the non-wrinkled sheet of yellow paper, it has written a poem with detailed cursive font:

*: .. "Y/N, when I saw first saw you, your face shone like the sun warming my heart ( *︾▽︾)

φ(* ̄0 ̄) and your hands are ices that froze my time to take a better glance of you.

Your hair flows delicately with the southern breeze like fine silk from winter silkworms, ( ‾◡◝)

(* ̄3 ̄) every movement you created in front of my eyes are flower petals landing like

feathers from a white crane. So tell me, my princess. Is it okie for you to meet me under the

( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) sakura tree to gaze the pinkish rain given from the beautiful vegetation,

or maybe meet me in the ZenZenko restaurant

(゚ヮ゚☜) if you want to keep it casual!

The sweet wholesome Zenitsu will be waiting for you~..:*

Love💛,

Zenitsu💌💟

Tanjiro and Y/N froze in place, they're both speechless and wore a startled look for five seconds. Could it be Zenitsu asking Y/N....... out on a date?

To be continued.....