❤️Matsukaze Tenma (Inazuma 11): wild friday🖤

Reader pov:
After Coach Endou dismiss us, me and Tenma were returning home and then we talked about our day. Tenma said that I can sleep with him tonight cause' you do this for him every Friday night and I was his ex-girlfriend!

"Y/n you could sleep on my bed while I sleep on the floor!" the brown hair guy said.

"Maybe Tenma you could take a bath first while I go to your living room to watch TV!"

Tenma agreed and you watched your favorite show, (name) while you ate your (f/f) on the sofa!
————Time Skip————
After I finished watching the last episode of (favorite show) I started to get exhausted, without thinking I swung the door open and Tenma was changing his clothes!

"T-Tenma this is not what it looks like!!! 0///0"

"That's okay I know that y/n-chan wasn't some kind of slutty person to me... so I'll forgive you!!"

I paused for a moment and trying to confess my feelings towards Tenma. I shouted and blushed,

"T-Tenma I-I actually wanted to tell you something, ever since I enter Raimon Junior High and joining your soccer team, I am in love with your upbeat personality and I love how you use your Keshin armed!!! It's just...so cool!!!"

Tenma froze for a few minutes and blushed, "actually i love you and I love how you being a sweet and loving person, you're also a......nice friend to me!!"

Tenma then murmured a few words in a very small volume, "Uh Tenma..... what did you just say?"

"Ahhh!!! Nothing y/n-Chan, I-i just wanted to be a little wild tonight! Y/n-Chan, LET's HAVE SEX TOGETHER!!!"

I was shocked and gulped for the last time, you always wanted Tenma to be yours but now it's the time!

"Yeah okay I don't mind because you were suppose to fuck Aoi so do it on me!"

"Y/n-kun are you sure?"

"Bring it on, I'm ready!!!"

3rd person's pov:
Tenma quickly removed his clothes including his boxers, y/n removed her entire clothes including her bra and panties.

Y/n went closely to Tenma and let her chest rest on his, the couple blushed 50 shades of red and kissed passionately with their tongues fighting inside the cavern!

Tenma then kissed y/n's chest and then went down a little and licked her vag*na back and forth! I get off him and suck his d*ck until he cums, he lost balance as I threw him onto the bed.

I kissed him once more while his d*ck rubbed my vag*na, Tenma stood up and began to roughly thrust in and out, y/n screamed in pain and Tenma was trying so hard not to moan so he bit y/n's shoulders multiple times! The couple felt the end was near and shouted, "Tenma-kun I'm gonna cum! "

"Me too~"

Suddenly white clear liquid from their entrance began to spray all over their body, covering the stickiness of the liquid, the couple were exhausted and drifted to sleep!

"Damn this was going to be the most messed up Friday that we ever spent! " they thought to themselves!

BONUS ENDING
The next day.....
Y/n: *sigh*
Fei: what's wrong y/n-chan?
Y/n: I just have a lot of fun with Tenma, so fun that my waist hurts right now!
Fei: That's gonna be a hard time!
Y/n: anyways Fei, can you train my Keshin armed again this afternoon.....*pauses seeing fei crying a little* what's wrong fei, are you feeling sick?
Fei: y/n-chan your shoulder.....*pointing at the bite marks*
Y/n: *noticed Tenma's bite marks*
Fei: Y/n-chan don't tell me....you got bitten by Tenma's dog or do you lost....your virginity??! T-T
Y/n: 0_0 (0////0) oh sh*t!!!

Like if you agree to do fei x reader!!!! Comment down below which character should I do next??!