🤍Yandere! Shoto Todoroki x reader (My Hero Academia): You're mine and mine only🤍

Reader:
Me and Midoriya were childhood friends and we hang out a lot, we were like two peas in a pod and it's hard to be separate apart. Ever since we got to U.A. (Class 1-A), Izuku was focusing more on Bakugo (or should I say kacchan) and he introduced Bakugo for me and at first I saw him, he treated Midoriya like a piece of shit and carrying too much pride in his words. But I still love him and I carried my feelings for Bakugo and Izuku all to myself!

3rd person's pov:
Ever since y/n loved our sweet cinnamon roll and the bad boy in class 1-A, one boy wanted y/n all by herself and his name was.....Todoroki Shoto. When he was not with his friends, his face was full with lust and greed, he wanted to kill anyone that crosses his path and he doesn't give a shit!

Izuku:
The next day Uraraka-san told me that Iida was opening a club so we could watch All Might's fight scenes and y/n would be coming too. My heart was racing and quickly packed my stuff since it was after school.
————Time Skip————
We watched the final battle between our One for All and All for One, it was an intense battle.

Later, I have a tingling feeling about y/n. I called y/n to come out with me and then I took my braveness out and said, "what I want to say is I-I Lo-"

"Midoriya can we talk for a minute and y/n we need some privacy over here so go back to the club room please!"

After y/n had left I turned to Todoroki and his face was covered in shadows and he released his ice and fire quirk in the process.

Suddenly ice went flying all over the place, then Iida went in front of me just in time and we fell to the ground and some ice stabbed our arms and legs. Todoroki grabbed my collar and hold a knife on his hand, "you know what Midoriya, ever since you entered U.A. I hate you so much and now you're going to die!"

He stabbed the knife into my heart and slashed Iida's head, blood came spilling all over my mouth and the place, I uncontrollably shut my eyes and felt soulless.......Help...m- *Izuku dies on a pool of blood*

3rd pov:
"Ochako do you know where's Iida and Izuku? They just disappeared from nowhere!" "I don't know I haven't seen them but at least you're not alone!" Uraraka said with her bubbly persona, you and ochako were at the rooftop looking at the sight outside U.A. and eating f/f,

"So who do you think was your friend?"

"Hmm...let's see like Izuku, who was like my cute cinnamon roll; Iida, he's very formal; well obviously you're also included cause' you cheered me up and Bakugo.....he's still acts like a piece of shit but I still love hi-"

"Oi, DON'T CALL ME A PIECE OF SHIT YOU SCUM!!!"

You turned around and standing in front of you was Bakugo!!! "Uh sorry kacchan I still love you!" You said while you patted his shoulder, "OI DON'T TOUCH WITHOUT MY PERMISS-"

Bakugo began to lean forward and then lean onto Ochako then they lost balance and was about to fall out from the school, you quickly grabbed their hands but unfortunately you missed and you could just watched them fall down from this apartment.

You're heartbroken and you turned around to review the pusher was Todoroki Shoto, you tried to grab his collar but he grabbed your arm and frozen your posture, you can't move around.

Shoto walked forward and gave his evil smirk and said, "y/n it's been awhile, you don't need all your friends to enter your life, you just need me!" You were shocked as Shoto pulled you into his kiss, after that he left a trail of saliva connecting between his and your mouth and stolen your first kiss!

"You were mine and mine only and I'm not going to let you interact with others, okay? Deal?"

Your fear awakens as you entered your life with despair while your friends' corpses were lying randomly down the hallway....