Bnha Scenarios: lovesick (part1)

Introduction:
———————————
Y/n's pov
Ever since I got into UA, Midoriya was staying at my side for the whole time but I feel comfortable about that it's because he moved into our house in middle school because sometimes he was bullied a lot by an asshole, Katsuki Bakugo. So his mom, Inko Midoriya told my mom that they're gonna move into our house for safety because they were childhood friends and live near the neighborhood. Besides, we're in a rich status at living in our home.

I treated Midoriya as an older brother but deep down my heart, i felt a tingling feeling inside and I'm not sure if this is Love or friendship. I think I'm......starting to fall in love with this cinnamon roll and he became my personal butler growing up, mom told me that we're the same age when he moved to our house (age 14), which made me a little bit more happy about it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One year later.....

Midoriya's pov
I was safe at y/n's currently and everything is going fine, my visions were too blurry and I woke up to quickly wear my UA uniform after brushing my teeth since I met my idol, All Might and he helped me get into the most well-known school.

I went downstairs preparing y/n and my breakfast at the dining hall. While spreading the gooey butter on the freshly baked toasts, I looked at the clock and it reads 7:30am, I widened my eyes and yelled. Then, y/n walk out of her bedroom door trying her best to dress up and her locks were not groomed yet. She opens a portal to her bathroom and quickly brush her teeth and wear her uniform. The time when the toast were ready in the toaster, I quickly wrapped them with a tissue and handing her breakfast in a hurry and opening the front door of the house.

"DEKU, WE'RE SO FUCKING LATE~" y/n shouted in terror, "HEY!!! WANT ME TO USE MY FULL-COWLING ON YOU,Y/N!!!" "OMG FUCKING GOD PLEASE DO!!!" I activated my quirk and jumped from building to building while y/n uses her quirk to go to UA, she slips in and I went into it too!

We collapsed at the front gate and just in time, we made it to Class 1-A just in the right time, we sighed in relief and y/n patted my shoulder and said, "We made it all because of you,  you're the best!!!" I smiled back while she sat at her desk behind me!
—Time Skip: after lunch—
Midoriya's pov
I went down the hallway with y/n after lunch and we are heading to the lockers for our next period in class, I don't know why i felt a disturbing aura surrounding us and....

Third person's pov
Y/n and Midoriya walked down the hallway while feeling unsteady, meanwhile, Bakugo was standing at one of the pillars and holding his phone to scroll down for the camera, he secretly followed them like he was in a hurry for a meeting, with a speed of light, his hand along with his phone snapped two or more pictures of y/n's small frame, the panties under her skirt and her thicc thighs, etc. Y/n turned her head but no one was behind them, then the aura starts to retreat.... strange....

Midoriya asks her if anything is okay, she said she's fine but it isn't. Without noticing, Todoroki was quietly and observing the scene, thinking Bakugo was up to something.

Later....
Midoriya was finished wearing his UA sports uniform and concerned if y/n is okay back then, Todoroki opened the door and the green-haired boy turned around to look at his stunning face, "Midoriya...." "Todoroki-kun what's wrong?" His face changed from calm to serious, "you and me are going to stop Bakugo for doing his dirty ideas." Midoriya face was full of disgust, "Why?" Todoroki Leans his body forward and says it next to Midoriya's ear, "Bakugo is stalking y/n ever since she got into UA, you're her butler right? You're the one in charge of taking care of her and now I'm helping you, so are you with me?" "O-ok, tell me what's the plan?" Todoroki stands back straight and.... "the plan is....."

—Period 4 in lecturing hall—
The class was completely normal and Midoriya was sitting next to Bakugo, thinking about Todoroki's plan might stop him from doing something to y/n, just then, an announcement was spoken in the speaker, "Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A please head to the manager's office now, thank you!" Bakugo hurry up and packed his stuff into his bag and clicked his tongue (tch.) before heading to the manager, All might's office immediately. "Todoroki, please make the plan work...."Midoriya thought to himself!

To be continued in Part 2's scenario challenge