🤍Katsuki Bakugo! Werewolf x Reader: Gone missing.... (My Hero Academia)🤍

Warning: Swearing in this chapter because of Bakugo and also let me know if he was OOC in this chapter, you'll be Bakugo's girlfriend, so enjoy!!!
————————————

Reader's POV
I exited the grocery store to buy some tissues and other, usually me and my boyfriend Bakugo would go to the grocery store together.

Strangely i didn't see him at his dorms at night, even when I asked Kirishima he doesn't know where he went!

At class time, Bakugo would be calm during class and secretly do his homework; quietly muttering some random shits in UA especially when Midoriya had a quirk that he didn't knew it until today!

It was now midnight and the moon is round and shining on me, I sighed as I carried the huge bag full of stuff that I brought from the grocery store.

Suddenly I saw much taller shadows in front of me, I turned and saw a group of delinquents locking their eyes on me! I quickly sprint as fast as I could, I ran into a forest and then a delinquent grabbed and yelled, " Give me your money or else I'll take you with me!!" I screamed and another delinquent covered my mouth and nose.

But before they dragged me out of the forest, a shadow appeared behind the trees...... it jumped out and made the delinquents screamed in horror, I shut my eyes then took a peek: the delinquents lie on the cold ground and the creature who saved my life was......a wolf!

He growled aggressively and suddenly he scratched my arm and left three scars, he quickly retreated and I started chasing after him......

Bakugo's POV
Shit! What the fuck have I done? I ran away as fast as I could and hide behind the trees, I changed back to my normal self and sat there so that dumbass bitch is not gonna find me......

"Hey looks like I found you, kacchan~~" I looked around and see that dumbass bitch found me, "Bakugo where have you been? You just vanished like four weeks and you can tell me what you did during that four weeks- " "LIKE I CARE YOU OLD HAG! FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!! "

Y/n paused for a moment, tears were running down her cheeks, I had shadows on my upper face, I tilted my head in a different direction, thinking that I'm guilty in this fucking situation!

"Babe, are you.....cheating on me??! "

"Y/n if I tell you this, would you break up with me? I'm the werewolf ! When I saw these sons of all bitches, it's fucking obvious that they wanted to kidnap or harass you or some shit like that, so I attacked them and let them flee or else I'll beat them to death because..............I FUCKING LOVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! I WON'T LET ANYONE GO NEAR YOU!!!"

She widened her eyes and her mouth, she cried even more! She quickly cuddled me and rested her head on my chest.

"Thank you so much for saving me, just don't leave me behind............ "

"Stupid, this'll never happen again unless I'm with you!"