❤️Yandere! Shoto Todoroki x reader (My Hero Academia) part 2: Jealousy🖤

A/n:
This is a sequel of the Yandere Todoroki at my oneshot chapter created from long ago, it may be fun to have another chapter of Todoroki to have fun with the reader, so here it is and enjoy reading~

Category: Lemon (sexual content, love drugs and teasing with quirk), skip it if you don't like it......you have been warned or else you'll regret it~ :D

Previous chapter:
Shoto walked forward and gave his evil smirk and said, "y/n it's been awhile, you don't need all your friends to enter your life, you just need me!" You were shocked as Shoto pulled you into his kiss, after that he left a trail of saliva connecting between his and your mouth and stolen your first kiss!

"You were mine and mine only and I'm not going to let you interact with others, okay? Deal?"

Your fear awakens as you entered your life with despair while your friends' corpses were lying randomly down the hallway....
——————————
Todoroki melted the piercing ice with his left hand as it aggressively pinches your whole delicate body and thin clothes like it was setting your body on fire, hotter than his quirk.

He drags you to the nearby fan and pinning both of your hands, therefore you can't escape Todoroki's strong grasps. He landed his forehead against yours, you can see the thirsty lust painting every inch of his eyes, his eyes were decorated with glowing hearts with your transparent reflection covering them like glass lids. His hot-and-cold sweat were dripping from his cheek to his open neck, making it much sexier and you let out a tint pink blush on your cheeks, but you're not sure why......

"Finally you're all alone now, it's only just the two of us,
y/n~"

You swallowed hardly.

"Those assholes are just useless trash toying with you, but I'm gonna make you feel good, y/n! So good that you'll admit that you love me more than anything else."

He drags one of your hands close to your other hand, then he locked both of your connected hands with one hand while he grabs a small bottle inside his uniform pocket, he drank the glowing neon pink liquid in the bottle but didn't swallow the drink. Todoroki pushes you off the ground and went on top of you, you tried to scream but it was too late, his lips were connected to yours and neither do any witnesses saw you being tortured by the sly boy trying to win your heart.

Todoroki slid his hands and stopped them, letting it touching your ass, he squeezed a lot and you let out a moan and calling his name with blushes on your face. This causes you to let him have a chance to slide his tongue along with the drug inside your mouth. When he was sliding and moving his tongue and your tongue is fighting back in your wet cavern, he won as the drug was dripping down from your mouth to your chin, your head became dizzy and our muscles from your body were not obeying your commands anymore.

Your arms wrapped around his muscular neck and collarbone, then you melted into his passionate kiss, I pulled away and breathing in his ear. "Please be mine, I miss you......I love you than the stars hanging on the sky." The two connected their lips together, feeling the pleasure to stimulate the twos, Todoroki's hand wrapped around y/n's tiny waist while she wrapped her hands around his neck, feeling the outline of his clavicles sticking out his manly figure. It boosted Todoroki's confidence, throwing his butterfly kisses away and gave y/n a motivated kiss; the twos broke the kiss, gasping for air and letting a string of saliva connecting lightly on the edge of their lips, their hearts pounded together behind their torsos, sharing and feeling the rhythm of their heartbeats....... "Y/n I love you, please make love to me..."
Y/n lean closer and said, "I love you so much, Todoroki~ Rile me up~"

He made a trail of ice under the rooftop and picked you up in a bridal style (princess carry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). He then went to his home and entered his bedroom window, he threw you to his bed, which you let out a sweet moan by accident of how he's starting to be rough on you and letting all his desires released along with his actions. "Why did you chose that freckle boy and the hedgehog boy instead of me!" He angrily growled as he whispered into your ear, the shadows on his face covered his violent eyes which disliked his classmates trying to win your heart.

"Stop you fucker~ Mmhmmahmm you're perfect than those guys, I only want you~ you naughty jerk ward!" you said as you kiss and moan Todoroki while wrapping your arms around his neck again. Your blushes were like a mad person drunk on the street and full of fifty shades of red velvet all over your face.

Todoroki guides his hands to your curved bottom and messaged firmly while your moans you're making were echoing in his heated bedroom. He unbuttoned his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on while he help you remove your shirt and your skirt from your uniform you're wearing, leaving you with your (f/c) bra and panties to match. He messaged your bottom again as you yelped several times, moving your jiggly hips for him, rubbing your inner thighs together in delight and panting on his chest while your head was spinning and in a mess!

"Todoroki~To-to-Todoroki agh mhmm t-touch me more~ make me feel good, Shoto-kun~" you muttered between your heavy breaths. Todoroki smirked and smirked, "y/n, you're getting much excited than before, how intimidating," he teased you as his hands took off your panties and unclipped your bra, leaving you all exposed just for him to admire your body, making you shivering to the bone!

He touched your folds while some of your juices were leaking from the folds to his bedsheets, "you're already this wet~ is it because of me being gentle to you that made the chills going down your bones and body~ I wanted you to moan my name next! I'm gonna do it roughly in this next round~"

He touched your breasts, kneading more roughly than your bottom while he starts to guide his tip of his fingers to your delicious pink nipples, he starts to pinch your tips with his sharp fingernails that hadn't trim it for weeks.

"Todoroki-kun, Todoroki-kun~" you moaned his name while he put his fingers one by one into your ass while moving it inside of you. "It's h-hot, my body, agh!" You felt the heat inside your stomach and Todoroki activates his quirk on his fingers, the coolness spreading your body relaxing the pain and making your feelings tingly! "Mmhmm, so good~ it was good- AHHHHH!" You screamed,  still can't finish your sentence, as  Todoroki put his giant member on the edge of your womanhood. You placed one of your hands on TOdoroki's cheek, "Todo- Todo- TODOROKI! Love u, love u! TODOROKI-KUN~" you screamed and confessed to the white and red headed boy at the same time. This sent chills down the boy's spines as he grabbed your hand aggressively as you are enjoying the pain. "Y/N, I really am mad in love with you~ join my dark side and be mine, babe!"

By the time you can't finish your sentence, you can feel the inside of you began to burst full of him. "ShoOTo, I'm gonna come🖤!!!!" "Me too, sweetie~ I'll give it all to you!"  The warm creamy liquid rushes through he bottom of yours, Todoroki took his member out and slept beside you....

You smiled in your sleep and both of you were partners in crime and lived happily ever after—in Hell.

——————————————————
A/N:-
Hi guys, it's me again! Sorry for the long wait for the chapters in this book, I'm back now and I'll be continuing this one shots book again....

P.S: I'm not dead yet! (☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎