Chapter 1- Beginning of her story

I opened my eyes slowly and meet with the roof. My entire body were covered in bandages. I tried to sit up, ignoring the pain. No..It's not the same amount of pain as the one I had endured it for many years.

"You shouldn't got up. Or else your wounds will reopen again."
I looked around the room for the voice. A guy with a pair of bright blue eyes and short apricot-colored hair with long bangs parted in half that hangs down to his cheeks staring right at me while holding a bowl of water and handkerchief.

"Who...no..Where is he?"I questioned. "Who?" "A guy who was two years older than me. Did you see him?"I looked around the room. "There's no one except you when I found you in the forest. It's a surprise that you were still alive after you got all those wounds."He explained to me.

Then..where is he?

"Thanks for treating my wounds but I have to go."I immediately stood up. My wounds recovered fast than a normal human being. But it would be impossible to explain it to him. "If you have somewhere else to go, at least stay here for a few days until you recovered. I don't want an injured person loitering around someone else's territory."He insisted me on staying but I have to find him.

"I appreciated for your concern but I-" "Oh, you're awake."A guy with a curly light blonde hair that he ties in a plait at the back of his head and his bang covered his eyes stand between the door. Wait..I recognized him..

"Ik-Soo..?"I called out his name. "Hm? You two know each other?"The boy asked. Ik-Soo then replied with a smile,"How's your wounds?" "It's healed."I responded. "No, you're not! You received a huge amount of wounds and it will not healed with only a few minutes."The apricot coloured hair shouted.

"Rest up. I'll talk to you after you feel better."Ik-Soo smiled at me. "No. I already had enough of rest. I want to talk with you as well."I looked at him as his smile on his face disappeared.
_____________

I followed him up until the waterfall when he stopped as he faced me. "Where is he? Where's Asahi?"I asked him. He avoid eye contact with me and put up a smile,"He's fine. He asked me to look after you.." "I see...so he's alive and well then..."I was relieved to hear that.

"What is the last word did Asahi said to you?"He asked. "He said 'Run away and live freely',and 'I....'"I stopped there without finishing the sentence.

"You were alone when you were a child."Ik-Soo broke the silent,"You spent your life living in that empty house. You're going to learn a lot of things." I looked at him as he continued,"But It might be easier to keep living. If you didn't learn them, you don't know them. You don't realize that your body is on fire."

I looked at my shirt,"I didn't see any fire." "Yes,you are." "No. You are not making any sense." "Someday, you understand what I meant."He sighed,"You know about the legend of King Hiryuu and the four dragon warriors, right?" I nodded.

"Why don't you go pay them a visit?"He smiled. "Pay them a visit? I don't know where they live." "I'll give you a map. Your journey will begin after a week."

_________

After living there for a week, I get to know about Yoon. He is a kind and skillful boy who takes great pride on his brains and looks as he confidently proclaims himself a “genius pretty boy”. Even though it's only a week, I already know a lot about him.

At a young age, Yoon learned to be independent and resourceful in order to survive. Whenever he’s in a tough situation, he prioritizes his safety first even by means of abandoning someone in need. However, after meeting Ik-soo, his selfish nature disappeared and became the person he is right now: someone constantly on the look out for others.

He also tries to be like Ik-Soo by helping people out, and deems himself as a 'self-satisfying hypocrite' by doing it. Yoon has stated that he has the ability to remember anything he reads, and this skill helps him remember all texts and experiences he goes through: this fuels Yoon's want to continue seeking new knowledge.

Yoon becomes more determined to learn more about medicine for the sake of Kouka's people who suffered and died after realizing how incapable he still is in that area. He has a strong disliking of violence, hence why he is hesitant to harm or kill other humans. However, he claims that he would be willing to do so if it were to protect someone he cares about.

Yoon handed me a travelling bag,"All the things that you need to survive is in here. Foods and waters will only last three days. I also sew a sweater for you when you're cold. I already packed the tent and an extra map into your bag. Furthermore, when you set up a tent, don't put it under the tree or else the withered branched broke and fall. Lastly, think before you act. Don't fall from the cliff and avoid strangers. And be safe. Visit me when you have the time, okay?"He made a sad looking face. I nodded in understanding.

I saw Ik-Soo stand between the door, his lip curve into a smile. I nodded back at him. I took a last glance at them then move forward into the forest. My first destination is Hakuryuu's village.

________________
My cousin wanted me to write a new akatsuki no Yona fanfiction so here it is! I'm still thinking what name suit her though..
By the way, here's the picture of Asahi.