Chapter 14- Sensui Era, Water Tribe

"Due to the Noblesse's tremendous power and the wide-ranging nature of this authority bestowed to Sumire, she is....."Zeno's word trailed off.

"........a being that is both revered and feared among the humans."

"What? A being that's far more dangerous than dragons?"Mundok questioned. "The exact abilities of a Noblesse that differentiate them from the abilities of her parents are unknown at this point but the Noblesse is said to be 'a being with power above all others'. Sumire is indeed shown to be extremely powerful. Unlike her parents, the Noblesse does not possess a weapon. Instead, her own "noble blood and soul" are her weapon. Her powers are so mighty that a seal is required to restrain the full force of her abilities. Her weapon, katana, is made out of her own blood."Zeno continued,"However, she's not fully immortal. In exchange for using her power, her life span will decrease."

Mundok widened his eyes at Zeno's last word,"Are you saying that, in the battlefield, she-" "That's correct. Her life span had decrease. Not a lot but little, thanks to the seal that her parents gave it to her."

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock. "You might want to check on Sumire."Han-Dae said as he held the door wide opened for both of them. All of them stood outside Sumire's room. "Sumire,Zeno and Mu-"Han-Dae stopped halfway as he opened the door,"She's gone...."

_________________

A cloaked figure standing at the edge of the branch. Right in front of her eyes are Kouka Kingdom. "I'm sorry I had to leave you, Zeno...."Sumire said as she jumped down and making her way down the hill.

Kouka Kingdom. A kingdom that holds the legend of King Hiryuu and the four dragon warriors. Even after the death of King II, it still bustled with life as the heart of the kingdom. "So this is Kouka Kingdom...it's so lively.."Sumire said. Eveything was so new and strange that she kept looking everywhere at once as she walked down the street. Both sides of it were lined with stores, so many that she paid attention to the fruit stalls on the right, she'd lost sight of the tool stores on the left. She ended up turning in all directions at once while walking, and as a result almost bumped into someone coming down the street from the other side.

"I'm sorry. I didn't--Oh! It's you!"The person who Sumire bumped into recognized her. He has long, dark blond hair with a cloak covered the rest of it. "You are...."Her words trailed off.
"We've met before in Awa Port."He smiled.
"Soo-Won...I have something to discuss with you."

"Lord Won! We have to hurry!"A man appeared behind Soo-Won. He has a messy, short black hair with fringes that is parted on half. On his right cheek, there is a medium-size scar etched on it.

He dons a long sleeved black tunic underneath a blue armor that has shoulder pads extending past his shoulders. Atop these pads is where he fastens his blue cape that has a dragon pin that serves as a button. He also equips a pair of gauntlets on both ends of his tunic's sleeves and a pair of blue boots as his footwear.

 He also equips a pair of gauntlets on both ends of his tunic's sleeves and a pair of blue boots as his footwear

"Ah...well, Sumire, would you like to come with us? We can have a nice long chat."Soo-Won smiled.
__________________

"Can you tell me who the heck is this woman?!"The man beside Soo-Won shouted irritatedly.
"I met her in Awa Port. This is Sumire. Sumire, this is Han Joo-Doh."Soo-Won introduced both of them. They sat in a carriage.

"I want to return this back to you."Sumire took out an emblem.
"Lord Won! You gave her the royal family emblem?! Without knowing her background?! What are you thinking?!"Joo-Doh angered towards Soo-Won which left him sweat dropped.

"Anyways, Sumire, like I said, you can keep it-"
"What happened..."Sumire's face darken as she continued,"To the current King of Kouka?"

A quiet that is deafening. Silent is the void, broken by noise which shatters it like glass...It is deafening lack of noise that is noise, the loudest of noises one could hear, as they're no other competing sounds to disperse what is perceived as silence.

"The current king, King II had died."Soo-Won said. "How about the princess? Why are you the one who takes the throne?"Sumire tried to make him talk. "The princess was taken as hostage by her bodyguard. We are still trying to find their whereabouts."

"My point is, who killed the king?"Sumire's voice was sharp. "That's enough! If you want to trouble the king, get out from this carriage!! NOW!"Joo-Doh raised his voice at Sumire.

"It's fine. She can stay. We can't let a girl here by herself. We let her down once we reach there."Soo-Won said. Joo-Doh kept his anger inside him.

"Where to?"She asked. "Sensui era, in Water Tribe."Soo-Won response,"The Water Tribe’s citizens are calm people who don’t like conflict. They are living peacefully in the coastal areas and take pleasure on their sightseeing destinations. Because they live near the sea, their economy depends heavily on the trading with the foreign countries via shipments similar to Awa’s. While everything may seem undisturbed from the outside, it is not what it actually appears to be inside."

Sumire stayed silent and listen to what Soo-Won has to say.
Soo-Won answered,"The port towns, as they are the first dockage of the trade goods, are the first ones to receive the corruption coming from the Kai Empire. Most of the residents in these towns are already suffering from the excessive usage of Nadai, a narcotic drug circulated only at their tribe. With its circulation, some establishments put it to their merchandise and sell it to their customers. Some are still devoid from this system, but they are being threatened by the smugglers to go with the flow."He continued,"As the amount of drug addicts’ increase, many suffer from hallucinations and eventually, death."

"Why is the king 'himself' going there?"Sumire asked. "Well, it's to investigate of course. But I have one request to ask you."Soo-Won said with a smile.

"Would you like to be my bodyguard?"