Chapter 7- Her Quest ended

"I haven't introduce myself, haven't I..? I apologize. My name is...Soo-Won." "I'm..Sumire."I told him my name. "Lord Soo-Won."Another boy with a cloak walked slowly towards him,"Kye-Sook is waiting for you." "Arh..I see. I'll be there shortly."Soo-Won smiled at him then looked at me again,"Sumire, this is my acquaintance."

The boy bowed to me,"Nice to meet you, I'm Min-Soo." "Same as always." "I would like to stay longer but I have something else needed to be done. We'll meet again in the future."He bid farewell and left with Min-Soo.

"Why are you hiding?"I asked after they left. A yellow haired boy jumped down from the tree and landed perfectly on the ground,"It's not my time to meet him yet." I just looked at him and sighed. "Let's go. My job is done. I should report back to Ik-Soo."I turned my back at him and start moving.

"Miss, I would like to stay here a bit longer."He told me. I stopped there, standing as my back still facing him,"Suit yourself." He noticed the sadness in my voice when he suddenly stood in front of me,"Are you lonely without me?" "No."

Even if I'm being rude to him, his smile never left his face,"It's going to be okay. I'll be back later and we can travel the world together!" "You..can stay at Awa Port longer if you want. Don't concern yourself with me."I said to him and quickly left.

I had caused problem for him when we're at Awa Port. The time where the pirates surrounded us. If they are bad people, the first one to die...would be Zeno. I know that he's the Ouryuu but they also have weakness. I won't let anyone die because of me... I can't be too comfortable with someone's else accompany either.

Then suddenly a Hawk landed in front of me, sitting on the branch with a medium-sized letter tied to its leg. I untied the ribbon and read it.

To Sumire,

Thanks to you, by leaving evidences on each dragons, we'll be able to find them in no time. We are now in Awa Port. I suppose you've already met him. He is really an eye sore, isn't it?

We joined the pirates to fight Yang Kum-ji, a human transportation....? Yona and Yoon acted as a spy to board the ship by disguising as a women looking for a job. As they got on board, they will launch a firework tonight. Now we will wait until nightfall.

Are you going back to Ik-Soo? We'll head back there once we're done. So wait for us.

                                                                          Your sincerely,

                                                                                   HAK

I fold the letter and put it inside my bag. I glanced back at Awa Port, watching the ship.

__________________

[Hak's POV]

I tied the paper to the Hawk's leg and let it flew off, hoping it'll reach to Sumire. I went back to the ship once I couldn't see the Hawk anymore.

We can only wait for the day to turn night. For now, I will depend on Yoon to protect Yona-hime. Droopy eye suddenly landed in front of me,"Who did you wrote~~"
"None of your business."I said as I passed by him.

______________

[No one's POV]

Night came fast. Hak and the others prepare to sail as they wait for Yona and Yoon to launch the firework.  Shin-ah was staring out at the ocean while Kija was walking around in a circle. Jae-ha and Captain Gi-Gan were chatting. Hak leans against the wall, closing his eyes.

Suddenly, Shin-ah tense up making the others looking at him. "Firework...."He said. "Let's go, boys! Move your butt!"Captain Gi-Gan ordered.

They follow according to their plan. Jae-ha piggy back ride Shin-ah as he jumped from ship to ship.
_____________

"Yona!!!"Yoon screamed when the pirates grabbed Yona by the hair and a sword pointed against Yoon's neck. "You little brat-ARRGGG!!"An arrow pierce the hand and release Yona. "AHHH!"Another man screamed when an arrow pierce his hand that was holding the sword.

"We're being ambush!!"One of them shouted. "Who the hell shoot us?!"
With that, Yona took this chance to launch the firework as it exploded in the sky.

_________

Sumire went up to the cliff. She pulled the string back and focus at her target. Her target was now far out from the ocean but it's not impossible to shoot from there. Her gaze was focus on the hand that grabbed Yona as she release the string. It shot his hand. Even from there, she could hear the man's cried.

She pulled the string back again and focus on the man that capture Yoon. She release the string and it pierce the man in the hand which caused him to let go the sword.

She saw Yona got up on her knees and launch the firework.

"You're still here?"Zeno appeared beside her. Sumire dropped the bow and arrows onto the ground and picked up her bag.

"I'm leaving now."She said and started walking. She kept on walking until she reached Ik-Soo's house during sunrise.