Chapter 17- The uncomfortable atmosphere

[Jae-ha's Pov]

The girl in front of me.....

"Sumire?!"

"Yo."She put her right hand up. "What are you doing here?!"I asked her. "My reason is just the same as yours."She said as she put the broken bottle down and try to find a towel to wipe her hands with. 

Well, I have a handkerchief in my pocket...Hmmmm......        

"Here. Use this."I took it out and hand it to Sumire. "You sure...?"She tilted her head as she asked. She's so cu-nope. not gonna say it. "Yea, you can."

With that, she took it from me. "How's Zeno?"She asked. "Hm? Oh...He's doing just fine. But why did you leave him?"I asked her but she avoid my gaze and looked to the side. "Sumire dear~ It's rude-"

'-to not make any eye contact with the person in front of you', like that should have come out from my mouth but I've been interrupted when there are two people appeared. A guy with short black hair and beside him is long, dark blond hair. I thought one of them is going to say, 'what's the ruckus', but...

The dark blond guy spoke,"Who are you?"  "I was going to stay at this inn, but I happened to notice something bad. And...."I then looked at Sumire,"This girl over here is with me." I gave both of them a smile.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"The guy with short hair was pissed as he took out his sword and pointed at me. "Sumire is not yours. She's with us."He glared at me with a sharp looking eyes that could send anyone to Hell in just a few seconds. 

He knows...Sumire....? That's mean..she's travelling with them...Then the guy in front of her.....No, it can't be! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

I turned to look at Sumire,"What is the meaning of this, Sumire?! While we are away, you got yourself a.....a-a-a-a-a.....boyfriend????!!!!"

"Jae-ha."

"Don't you know that all the guys are wolves?!"

"Jae-ha."

"Sumire, you're still young!!"

"Jae-ha."

"You can't! I won't let you!!!"

"Jae-ha."

"What?!"

"Have you finish?"Sumire asked. I nodded in frustration. "I'm not anyone's boyfriend. They are my travelling companion. And there is a girl traveling with us." I felt relieve when I heard that.

"Just....what..is this.."The guy, still pointing his sword at me asked in confusion. The dark blond hair who was behind him sweated dropped.

___________________

"Where are you from?"I asked the blond hair guy,"This town and its inn are dangerous, so you should leave quickly." "Thank you for your concern. I'll do that."He smiled. "Well, my job here is done. Let's go Sumire."I swooped in and carried Sumire in bridal style. 

"Hey! Let her go!"The black hair guy readied his sword. "Nope. See ya."With that, I went outside and jump 10 feet high. I looked at Sumire,"Welcome back."

She just sighed in respond. "The others are really worried."I told her.

___________

[Soo-won's Pov]

I couldn't grab her in time as the green haired man carried her away. As we got outside, he's gone. Nowhere to be seen. Sumire deserve her freedom. I'm the one who force her to be with me.

"Won...What was it?"Lady Lili peaked out from the door,"Where's Sumire? "This inn had Nadai."I didn't answer her second question. "What?!" "But it seems the inn itself isn't affiliated with Hiyou."

"Won, where's Sumire?"I could see that she clenched her dress tighter. "She....-"Joo-doh then cut me in,"She has something to do. She'll be back. Don't worry, she has a companion with her."  "Yea, he had an unusual green hair and was flamboyantly cool."I said,"Do you know him?"

"Maybe. He's the traveling entertainer I'm looking for."She said.

____________________

[Third's Pov]

"Well, Sumire? Care to explain?"Standing in front of Sumire is Hak, with his face darken and his eyes were scarier than a Demon. "Hak, Hak! Sumire might have a good explanation of why she left!"Yona said, trying to calm him down. "'Might', Huh?"Hak already burst into flame. 

"Mothe-I mean, Yoon!! HAK IS ON FIREEE!"Kija shouted as he carry a big bucket of water. "Hey, you, white beast! Don't-"

SPLASH!

All of the water got onto Hak. The bucket flew and landed on his head. Everyone went quiet. It was dead silent. Hak then slowly put the bucket down the floor and put up a face, the face that's everyone's nightmare.

"Sorry...Hak."Kija apologized. "Ho Ho Ho, now you're apologizing? And Sumire, why did you left and where have you been all this time?"Hak said irritatedly and smile irritatedly. 

"Um, I left you because..I have to give back the thing that's belong to that person. And I left Zeno because, I don't want him to get hurt by accompanying me. I'm sorry for what I did. I went to this town because I heard about the Nadai incident."Sumire said in front of them.

She looked at Zeno but he doesn't look at her. "So your aim to come into this town because of the Nadai too?"Yona asked. Sumire nodded. Hak went closer to Sumire and whisper at her ear,"That's not the total true, isn't it?" Then he left.

Sumire looked at Hak and she watched him go, whispered a 'sorry' to him. 

_________

"A store on 3rd street called Utsuro?"Yona asked. "Right. That isn't where Hiyou is, but...the owner told me that was where he bought the liquor lace with the drug. We'll try to investigate it. There's probably something to gain from there."Jae-ha said.

"Right."Yona nodded,"Tomorrow, we'll go to Utsuro on 3rd street."

"I'm not going."