Chapter 11- To Fuuga, Wind Tribe

[Hak's Pov]

I looked at her. Her movement is hard to predict sometime and her fighting skill is incredible. Where did she learn it from? Asahi? Impossible. He's not the violent type.

But.. Is it my imagination that her eyes turned red before she broke my spear in half? Just...who is she?

[Sumire's POV]

This is... what it felt like.. when I seal my power away and become defenseless like a human. I slowly get on my knees and faced Hak,"Are you okay?"

Hak nodded at me. "Sumire won!!"Zeno cheered. "Let's celebrate for the one who defeated the Thunder Beast!"Jae-ha shouted with a glass in his left hand as he raised it. Hak just rolled his eyes. Yoon was crossing his arm and sighed.

"No thanks."I pushed Jae-ha's offer,"I'll leave tomorrow, at dawn." Everyone turned to look at me. "Sumire, you can travel with us if you want. Beside you're one of us now, right?""Yona told me. I looked at her,"..I have other things to take care of..."

"If you don't mind me asking, what things that you need to take care of?"Kija asked out of the blue. Silent could only be heard. I looked at them and opened my mouth,"Then tell me. How did you, Hak and Yona, ended up outside here? What do you need the four dragon warriors for?"

But they didn't answer, so I continued,"What is exactly your goal, Yona?"

[Third's Pov]

Yona couldn't answer her. It's not that she doesn't want to. She doesn't know the answer even herself. "It's not like you need to answer today, miss. Right, miss Sumire~"Zeno broke the tension between them. Sumire closed her eyes and turned her back against them,"Sorry for asking rudely and not understand your feeling, Yona." She left after that.

They watched walked away into the forest.

__________

[Nightfall]

Sumire sat on top of the tree, watching the others fall to sleep. Well, except for the Thunder Beast. He close his eyes but she know that he is awake. She hold the necklace in her hand that was given by a man, Soo-Won.

"I'm going to return this back to him."Sumire muttered as she looked at the necklace. As she looked closely at it, she saw letters written on it. It was blend in with the colour of the necklace but it's clear enough for her to read, it said--------Kouka Kingdom, King Soo-Won.

"What...is..this? King Soo-won..?"She muttered as she repeat the words in her head and looked over to Hak and Yona,"Is it because of..him?.. Why didn't you tell me?"

Sumire stare at the sky for awhile before clenching her hands and climbed down from the trees. She prepared to leave.

"Going so soon?"Ik-soo appeared behind her and smiled. She nodded to his question. "I'll tell them for you."He said. Sumire bow and muttered a word 'thank you' before disappear into the woods.

____________

[Sumire's Pov]

I stumble upon a village at noon and was greeted by two villagers than was guarding the entrance. A young man with short black hair and dark blue eyes. He wears attire consisting of blue robe and pants, a sleeveless brown robe tied with a ribbon as an overcoat, and a pair of dark brown boots. He also wears a maroon string headband which has blue beads and tassels on both ends, and a simple two-layered black necklace on his neck.

While the one beside him, he has brown eyes and a small spot of freckles on the bridge of his nose. He keeps some strands of his medium-length blond hair in a braid and ties it behind. He wears a similar clothes as the man beside him, a sleeveless brown robe tied with a ribbon as an overcoat, and a pair of dark brown boots. He also wears a necklace with a silver pendant.

"Hello, traveler~"The blond hair greet. Then the black hair continued,"Welcome to the capital of Fuuga, Wind Tribe."

So this is Hak's hometown that he was talking about. "I would like to rest in this village for a while."I told them. "Sure! Travelers are welcome here! My name is Han-dae. And this guy here is Tae-woo."He introduced himself and his friend.

"My name is Sumire. And the kid behind me is Zeno."I told them. "Hmm?"The two of them look behind me and find no one. "Ahahaha...."A voice came from behind one of the trees as he reveal himself,"You really did found me out after all~"

"Oh! Two travelers. Are you two travelling together?"Tae-woo asked. "Sort of..."I was unsure. "Well then, come in~ come in~"Han-dae become our escort as he tour around the village. "Wait until you meet general Mundok!"He said cheerfully.

Han-dae opened the door and invited us in. "Gramp! We have visitors."Han-dae shouted as his voice rang through the house. The door that was beside us opened with a loud bang. Reveal an old man with blue eyes. He has a long scar etched over his right eye that made his eyelid shut permanently. He ties his grey hair in a ponytail and is wrapped with an umber brown bandanna on his forehead. On the sidelocks of his fringes, there are beaded ornaments decorated on each ends. He wears a blue robe held by a brown sash under a brown overcoat with patterned dark brown hemlines.

"Gramp! Let me introduce them. This young girl is Sumire and this boy is Zeno. They are staying here for a while. Sumire, Zeno, meet our gramp. Also known as General Mundok. The leader of wind tribe."

Mundok eyed us from head to toe,"Prepare two rooms for them." "Aye, aye sir!"With that, he left to do as he was ordered. "Come in inside. Let's chat for a while."He said.

________

"So what are you doing when you're travelling?"Mundok asked while drinking his tea. "We just...travelling around. To learn about this country."I told him. I know it's not the best option but at least there's an answer.

"I see.. Be careful when you're in Kouka."He said,"It's not like I want you to stay away but..." His words trailed off.

"Anyway, enjoy your stay at here. The people are very welcome you. You can ask them if you need anything."With that, he stood up and went to the door,"Feel free to roam around in my house."

That's his last word before leaving this room. I then looked at Zeno who was smiling at me,"Why..are you here."