Chapter 15- Princess Lili

"Would you like to be my bodyguard?"

"Lord Won!"Joo-Doh raised his voice. "I refuse to take the offer."Sumire stated. "Ah, I see...."He had his usual smile on his face as Joo-Doh sighed.

___________

"I can't believe it's raining in Sensui. How troublesome."A young woman with dark blue eyes said as she looked at the cloud as the rain poured all over her clothes.
She wears a plain white robe that has a skirt tied up above her chest. This skirt is tied with a ribbon and stops a few inches above her robe's bottom.

___________

"Thank you for the ride."Sumire bow to Soo-Won while getting ready to climb down from the carriage.
"W-Wait a sec, Sumire!"Soo-Won grabbed her by the arm,"It's pouring outside, you should wait for the rain to subside."
"It's..just rain.."Sumire said.

"If Lord Won said it's raining, then it's a no for you! Got it?!"Joo-Doh crossed his arm. "Soo-Won."Sumire called. "Hm?" "Shouldn't you be letting go of my arm now?"She said as both of them looked down. His hand is still holding her arm.

"Arh, Gomennasai."Soo-Won let go and scratch the back of his neck. "Why don't we go and take a look around?"Soo-Won changed the topic, suggested as his hand held an umbrella.

_______

"Well, where are we-"Just as Joo-Doh opened his mouth, Sumire ran away from them. "HEY! WAIT!"Joo-Doh shouted. "Arh...She ran away." "Why are you so calm?!"Joo-Doh angered at him.

Just then....
"KYAAAAAAAA!!!"

The scream came from where Sumire headed but both of them know that it wasn't her scream.

________

[Lili's Pov]

I screamed when the man in front of me raised the sword. I don't know what to do.
But before it hit me, the man coughed up blood and fall to the ground. A dagger was struck to his back. From a glimpse of my eyes, a girl with white hair stood in the distance.

Came two men running from behind her. A dark blond hair man, carrying an umbrella, ran straight towards me. "Are you alright?"He smiled as he shelter me from the rain. I looked at him suspiciously, wondering is he the one that my father had sent.

I quickly get up to search my stuff.
"Miss, is this....yours..?"The white haired girl stood in front of me, holding a pouch bag. Wait.... that....pouch.... bag.....
.........

........

........

........

........

.........

I quickly snatch it from her. "Ah....."I then realized my action,"... I'm sorry. In this bag pouch.... there's something really important to me."
"Of course it is. Right? Daughter of the general of the Water Tribe, Lady Lili."The man in front of me smirk.
I sweated dropped and ran for my life.
WHO THE HELL IS HE?! HOW DID HE KNOW?!

[Narrator's POV]

"What......?"Soo-Won stared at the girl who was running away.  "Lord Won, I'll give you credits for scarring a girl."Joo-Doh clapped.
"Well......First thing first, let's find an inn nearby and let Sumire dry off."Soo-Won said. "Hm? Aren't you two gonna drop me off here and be on your way?"Sumire asked.

"Have you forgotten? It's a no for you to leave my side when it's raining."Soo-Won said, which makes Sumire stayed silent. She sighed.

Joo-Doh rent two rooms in an inn nearby. A room for Sumire, and another room for the two men. Sumire was in the room, looking out the window when she saw a long blue hair ran around the alleyway. She is the same person they met at first, who claimed to be Princess Lili.

Sumire saw her sat down, lean against the wall. What's worse is that, she's under the rain. Sumire grabbed the umbrella in her room, and immediatedly jumped out of the window. With the help of the wind that she controlled, she landed perfectly in front of the girl.

Since her landing was quiet, she didn't wake the girl up. She held the umbrella and sheltered her, leaving Sumire herself exposed to the rain. If this continue on, Princess Lili could get a cold.

Without thinking twice, Sumire picked up the girl, leaving the umbrella behind. With one leap, she reached her room's window. Sumire placed Princess Lili on her bed.

A knocking sound came from her door. "It's me, Soo-Won. May I come in?"Soo-Won's voice can be heard. Sumire opened the door for him.

"Hm? When did you brought the girl here?"He asked. "A while ago."   "A while ago? You can tell me the whole story later. But first, she needs a change of clothes. You too, Sumire."

___________

   (This is what Sumire's wearing

   (This is what Sumire's wearing. For now)

"It suit you, Sumire!"Soo-Won put a smile on his face. The servant then came out from the room,"It's done. You two can come in."
Soo-Won thanked her and went inside the room. Princess Lili is still unconscious.
"Where's Joo-Doh?"She asked. "He's resting. He's been keeping an eye on me whole day so it's no wonder that he's tired out."

"Where am I..."The blue haired girl opened her eyes.