Chapter 13- Noblesse symbolizes Power

[Zeno's Pov]

I immediately ran towards her when I saw a sign that she was about to collapse. Her legs give in and I was just in time to catch her in my arms. She was coughing out blood due to the big amount of power she used. 

I felt anger yet worried at the same time as I raised my voice,"SHE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW!!!!" I shouted at the villagers. The villagers gave no sign of hesitation and quickly took action. "Hey, kiddo. Put her on my back."One of the villagers crouch down with his back facing me. I gently put her on him. 

"Zeno."Mundok appeared and stared at me,"Take care of her." I nodded my head as I walked back towards Fuuga with the others. Sorry, Sumire, I can't prolong ones life span. Nobody can. You must use your power wisely. The thought of you dying make me having a flashback of how Kaya had died. It scared me even now.

Be strong, Sumire.

________

[Third's Pov]

Sumire's body felt numb and weak, as she climbed out of the darkness and slowly opened her eyes, squinting at the bright light above her head. Everything felt so strange now and so very unfamiliar. The Last thing she remembered was the battlefield, but now her surroundings felt cold and clinical.

"I'm glad you're awake." A feminine voice whispered, jolting her from her thoughts.
Glancing to her left, she caught sight of a kid, smiling warmly back at her. He has short light brown hair and big blue eyes. He covers his hair with a light blue hat decorated with a pink ornament made up of beads and a feather. He wears a light blue overcoat atop a pale violet robe held by a light pink sash. He has bandages on both half of his arms and a yellow necklace on his neck. 

 "Where

 "Where...where am I?"Sumire croaked, her voice dry and swore. He stretched his arm out and gripped her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Shhh, you're home now. Everything's going to be ok, just you see."The boy smiled. "Who..are...you..?"She asked. "I'm Tae-Yeon. Oh! You need to eat! Please hold it a while longer. I'm going to take food from the kitchen."He got up and hurriedly went towards the door.

After a while, the door opened, revealed Tae-Yeon with a tray of food on his hands as he put it on my knees. "Your companion said you like Fish porridge, so I decided to cook one."He said as he scoop the porridge with the spoon and blow it. "You...cook this..?" "Yup!"He said as he put the spoon in front of me,"Say 'ah'. "

"I can...eat by myself."Sumire said. "How are you going to eat when every parts of your body are bandaged up?"

Sumire take a look at her arms and it's true. Every parts of her are all bandaged up. No wonder she felt pain all over her body. Sumire had no choice but to let the boy feed her. The spoon then went into her mouth. 

"How was it...?"He asked nervously. "It's.......warm...."It's been so long since Sumire tasted this kind of food. The taste of the porridge gave her the sensation that this boy really tried his best to make a perfect porridge for her. "It's...really good."She said.

"Thank you, miss...! You're the second traveler who've said my food is delicious."Tae-Yeon continued,"The first was a girl named Rina." "I see....."

___________

"A Noblesse, you say....."Mundok put his fingers to his chin. Zeno nodded. Both of them sat across each other in a room. They gave off a vibe that scares the others.

"She is the last being on Earth who was born as a Noblesse. Noblesse symbolizes power. It is also refers to hidden protector, judge, and executioner.  The title and its meaning seems to be so ancient that its meaning had been distorted for quite some time."Zeno said.

"The main duty of the Noblesse is to 'protect' the meaning of the Humans and Dragons' existence. The Noblesse are beings of great power, which burdens them with a great responsibility."

"If any threat theatens to upset the balance of the world in any way, such as using their power to harm humans and dragons, it is the Noblesse's duty to destroy them. The Noblesse is therefore empowered to act as judge and executioner at any time that she deems fit.

 "Due to the Noblesse's tremendous power and the wide-ranging nature of this authority bestowed to Sumire, she is....."Zeno's word trailed off. 

"........a being that is both revered and feared among the humans."