Chapter 4- Reunion

I will stay here for two days."I told him. "Only for two days? You are welcome to stay here for a few days thoigh."Kija said. "No. I do not want to waste anymore of my time. After I'm done, I will report to the priest." "I see..Will I meet you again?"

"I don't know."I replied,"It's depends." "On what?" "Fate...?" Kija stared at me for a moment then smile,"Yea. You're right."

"You should go to bed, Kija. It's getting late."I said. "Yes. You too. Good night."He turned his back and left. "Yea.. you too."

I took one last look at the forest and left that place as well.

_________
[The Next Morning]

*Knock Knock

As soon as I heard a knock on my door, I quickly opened it and reveal a yellow haired person. "Good morning miss~ Did you sleep well?"Zeno smiled. I gave him a nod signaling that it's a yes.

"Arh..Good morning to the two of you."Hakuryuu showed up,"Did you have a good rest?" "Yup!"Zeno smiled while I nod. "Good to hear."

"We have breakfast prepare for you."Kija said and wants us to follow him. We went downstairs and went to the dining room.

"This is what I called a 'feast'!!"Zeno's saliva dropped to the floor when he sees the foods on the table. "Eat as much as you can."Kija told him.

"Don't mind if I do~"He quickly sat down and ate the fried chicken. "Sumire? Aren't you going to eat?"Kija asked. I don't have the appetite to eat. Ever since I was a child, I was trained not to eat much. "Not really. I'm not hung-"

"Hakuryuu-sama! Hakuryuu-sama!"I was interrupted by one of the villagers running towards Kija. "What's wrong?!"Kija was shocked seeing him. "There's intruders broke into the village!!"He reported. "What?!"

Kija sighed as he heard the news,"Sumire, Zeno. Please do enjoy the food. I'll be back after I take care of it.." I nodded. With that, he left the dining room. "Intruders..Huh..."I muttered. "Miss Sumire.."I looked up as Zeno called me. "Don't tell the intruders that I'm here." "Ah...Okay."

I won't ask for any reasons. I am afraid to hear it. "I'll take a look at the situation outside."I told Zeno as I left the dinning room. As always, the weather here are nice than the place where I grew up. From the distance, I saw a girl of short stature, has purple eyes and short crimson hair. Her current outfit is made up of a white gown and a red vest with dark burgundy borderlines and a light pink sash tied around her waist.

The man beside her has has short, messy black hair with bangs hanging below his eyes. He wears a sleeveless blue overcoat seamed with bluish black hemlines over a royal blue robe with black collar and sash. He ties black ribbons in a crisscross pattern over the lower half of his sleeves. He carries his signature weapon, a Chinese glaive-like weapon called a Hsu Quandao at his back.

And beside him was....Yoon. Kija lead the three of them to his house, since they are getting closer towards me. Yoon looked shock when he saw me. He rubbed his eyes as if I'm only a subconscious. "Who's this girl?"The black hair guy asked. "Oh, she-"Kija was about to answer him but was interrupted by the girl with crimson hair,"You look familiar.."

"She's Sumire."Yoon answered quickly and gave me a nod. "Ah! That's right Sumire!"The girl smiled then after a few seconds, her eyes widen as she looked at the man beside her and he also stared back at her. "Sumire??"Both of them called out.

"Umm...Do you two know each other?"Kija and Yoon asked at the same time. But their question had been ignored because the two person gain their attention at me. "No... It's impossible that she's here."Hak told to himself. I then took out a pendant and show it to them,"Long time no see."

"You...!"Without warning, Yona hugged me tightly,"We miss you! How've you been?" Hak mouth's hung open. "Fine as always."I answered. "Are you really Sumire? The girl me met three years ago?"Hak asked in disbelieve. "Of course! She has the pendant that I gave it to her."Yona told Hak, who looked at me closely.

Yoon and Kija step aside, not to interrupt our reunion. Yona then let go of me,"Where's Asahi?" "I..don't know." "You don't know?"Hak asked. "It's not the perfect time to talk about it."I averted my eyes at Yoon and Kija. Hak and Yona seem to understand it.

"Yea.. You're right. We'll talk another time."Yona said. "Are you guys done?"Yoon asked. "It's nice to meet you again, Yoon."I bow. "Same here."

____________

"Sumire, you're going to gather the Dragon Warriors too?"Yona asked and I shook my head. We are having a conversation inside Kija's house. "I'm not gathering them. I'm going to greet them." "The priest told you to do that?"Hak wondered. "Yea." "Weird.."

"By the way, where's Zeno?"Kija asked. "Zeno?"Yona,Hak and Yoon called out his name at the same time. "Who's he?"Hak asked. "He.. has something to do."I answered Kija. "Arh..I see.." "Sumire, are there any Dragon Warriors that you've already met?"Yoon asked. "No. This is the first."

"Sumire, you really haven't change.."Yona sadly said,"You not even once smile..." "Sorry."All I can do is apologize to her. "You don't have to apologize Sumire.."

"Since you're going to greet the other Dragons, do you want to come with us?"Yona offered. "No. Our destination is probably different. But I will left a sign for you to know that he's a dragon warrior.."I said. "That would be helpful."Hak smirked.

"I'm going to leave tonight." "Tonight? Aren't you going to leave tomorrow?"Kija asked. "Since my energy had returned, it's best for me to start going." "But..We finally get to see you after all those years.. Can't you stay a hit longer?"Yona gave one of her puppy eyes look to me. I shook my head,"No."