Chapter 7## The First Lie

Me and Stacey come in the party which is held on one of Dean's cousins home. If you want to know who Dean is then i'm going to say he is absolutely not her boyfriend. He is stunning there is no doubt in it but the problem is that he's gay. He is a very close friend of Stacey and because of her I and Dean also bacame close friend.

" You know Mia? you look amazing, boys will surely get heart attack when they will see you" she says mischievously. I slap her arm and eye her to shut up.

" Hello beautiful ladies" Dean says happily, walking in our direction.

"Hey Dean"
"Heyy bud"

He engulfs us in a beer crushing hug. All the ladies in that room eyeing us with envy, i can feel it. I grin mentally.

" Stay safe ladies, there are some monster who are finding girls to____" Dean starts his babbling but i cut him off by slapping his arm again. He takes me seriously, i don't know why but he always seems to be little afraid of me. He don't continue the last part but a half grin appears in his lips.

" I'm going with Dean, Mia can you just enjoy the party I'll come back to you, we have some issues to discuss" she says, intertwined her fingers with Dean. Before i could say they make their say to the opposite direction. I stand their dumbfounded. That bitch friend of mine bring me and then leave me here as a security guard.
I make my way to the bar section. I sit on the black bar stool.

" Anything you need mam?" the bar tender asks me.

" Yeah, I'll have some orange juice please" i reply him. I quit drinking alcohol a long time ago, after that incident.

" Anything else mam?" He asks again.

"Nothing.. that'll be enough." I reply again.

The bar tender gives me my drink. I gulp the orange juice and keep cussing my bitch friend. When she'll come I'm going to have her head in platter.

"Ahhhemm.." someone clears his mouth behind me.

I shift and then search for the owner of that voice. That man is Aiden. He is wearing a black t-shirt which hugs his body tightly showing his muscles very well, he do have six packs, I can say it. He is also taller but not more than Alex. Wait what? I think I'm going to be a madwoman in someday. Now in the party I'm comparing Aiden with Alex.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask him first. Showing a smile.

" I'm good, how's you? By the way you look beautiful" He says, eyeing me from head to toe back.

"Thanks, Yeah" i give him a slight nod. I feel uncomfortable, i shift my position slightly.

I know he isn't a bad guy but i can't do anything with him. I can't use him. I know i won't grow any feeling for him and in the end i'll be the reason for his pain . Neither i bear to see another person's suffering for me nor in my fucked up life i can bring his life too. I'm way too fucked up for him.

" Mmmm Mia, would you like to dance with me" he asks shily, scratching the back of his head. Now i can understand why Mia left me here, she is trying to do mismatching thing again. How in hell i'll make her realize that i don't need anyone.

"Mia?" I came from my trance. 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you Stacey'.

Shit. Shit.shit.shit. that's the reason i don't go for the party. Now how can i refuse him. Ohh God. 'Breath Mia breath' i mentally suggest.

" Okey" i give him a short reply.

He takes my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He places his both hand in my waist, indicating me to place my both hand in his neck, swaying lightly in the music. I feel awkward. His cologne hits my nostril, its too strong. His eyes are blue which contrasts his pale skin brilliantly. I feel like i'm seeing his eyes for so long,