Chapter ##9 Nightmares

Flashback
3 years ago

"Mia"
"Mia"
"Mia"
"Mia wait"

I stopped on my tract but i didn't turn my face, my back was facing him.

"Mia, i'm sorry Mia " he said with regret. I could sense that he was really sorry for lying to me.

" Why are you sorry?" I asked him. I want to piss him of. After what he has done if he thought that saying a sorry word would be enough then he was damn incorrect.

"I..I..Mia.." he stammered. I turned to face him. I was starting in his eyes directly, he moved his eyes.

" See Alex you don't even know why you are sorry for"  i said with gritted teeth. If you are thinking i was angry then it would be understatement. I was beyond angry, i was feeling like if could through everything on his face.

He didn't say anything, his head was hung low. He was facing the floor. I could see he was conflicting, he was trying to  finding any excuse and i didn't need any excuses.

" Alex when you'll find out your mistake then you can ask me for my forgiveness" i said and walked away from him. He was standing in the college hall.

When i was sure that he couldn't see me , i peeked through the window from which i could see Alex without knowing him. His head was hung low, his eyes were closed tightly, his fists were now unfolded and he brought them on his hair. He used to do that whenever he was angry but now he was angry on himself. He stormed out from the hall and i walked away in my own path.

The day when i found out Alex lied to me I didn't talk to him again. For straight 7 days i was ignoring him. I asked dad to drop me at college, i didn't wait for him to pick me up. He has send me 56 messages and 37 missed calls in 7 days, i didn't gave him any reply.

If you guys are thinking that i was doing this to Alex for only lying me then it's not true. He did not only lied to me but also he was dating Julie.
Julie Max was the head cheerleader of our college. I found out that when a random college girl showed me her instagram profile where Alex and Julie were hugging each other. I saw the date of uploading that picture and i realized that it was the same date when he lied to me that he caught cold.

I smiled to that girl and said that i already knew about them. I couldn't let anyone know that my fucking best friend didn't tell me that he was dating in first place.
I don't let people saw that our relationship had started to break.

I was waiting  for dad in front gate of  college, dad said me he would pick me up. Suddenly..

" Mia" someone called me, i didn't know that voice at all. I turned and saw Julie was standing here with a smile in her face. I didn't return that smile.

" You are Mia right? Alex's friend?" She said with a query in her voice. She said me his friend, what she didn't know that it i'm his best friend. She was wearing a short skirt with a short button up shirt which was showing her  cleavage, her hair was red with slight hint of brown, her skin was flawless.
I don't know why but for a second i felt jealous for not being like her, she was beautiful.

" Yeah" i gave her a short reply. I didn't correct her for calling me only his friend. Probably Alex has informed her so.

" Do you guys are facing problem for me?"  She asked with such a voice that one could get diabetes easily.

" Why? Alex told you that?" I asked irritatingly. Now Alex has started to send his girls to me for talking.

" No, i heard that you guys were pretty close to each other and today i saw Alex was apologizing to you, i thought that whether i'm causing any problem or not" she said. My blood started boiling. She knew she was the reason Alex lied to me, she called me only his friend because she was trying to make me feel bad.