Chapter 21## Mistake

His breathings are mixing with me as our lips perfectly mold each other's.But on a spur of moment someone's images falsh in my mind.

His eyes,

His smile,

His nose,

His dimples,

But all i want to those images to fade, fade from my mind, from my body. So i did the thing which is right to do. I open my mouth as his tongue touches mine. His hold in my neck become tighter as one of his hand goes around my waise pulling me closer to him.

"We can't do this." Words left from my mouth with a ragged breathe.

"We can't do this." Then i look at him..

"But why?" He asks like he's pained from my action.

"Because i can't use you Aiden."

"I can't use you, it would be like history is repeating" I tell him, taking his face in my hand in a reassuring manner.

There is no doubt that he's a good person, not everyone wants to share your pain. This guy sitting in front of me is dream of every girl but unfortunately my dreams has already bee preoccupied by someone else.

If  my life isn't messed up like this i will bound to fell in love with this man, there is nothing to deny about but i'm not blessed, i don't deserve him.

"This isn't the only reason, is it?" He asks like he can read my tornado but i'm afraid to listen to it.

'I know the reason,

I know why i broke our kiss,

I know why i can't use him.'

"You love him still now." He doesn't ask, he just states that like it's obvious.
My hold around his face become loose as the worst realization hits me.

"No i don't." I state back, i'm disgusted with myself for acting like this.

"You do, at least don't lie to yourself." He replies back taking my hands in his.

"I'm here Mia, if you want you can share with me anything, i won't judge you, sometimes letting go the feeling is the best way to relieve the burden, the pain, the loneliness, you just have to express it out." Squeezing my hand in his. He gives a sad smile, reassuring me to share..

Taking a deep breath i start....

Flashback
3 years ago,

"Why are you following me Robbin?" I spat angrily, that guy was irritating as hell.

"I like to follow beautiful girl." He simply states with a raised eyebrow.

"You know you are irritating right?" I said in a cold tone to make him realize.

" I have a solution for that." He suggested faking an act of thinking very deeply.

"And what's that?" I asked folding my hands in my chest.

"Go out with me." He said smiling sheepishly.

My eyes came out form their socket after hearing that.

"Why on Earth i would go out with you?" I asked him with disbelief. He was out of his mind.

"Because we'll be a great couple." He said and i slapped my forehead with my hand.

"You have to find another one because i don't do this things." I said to him and turned my back to him. I was just walking on my way to gym when...