Chapter 39## Her little Secret.

I don't waste any time after my engagement party and start packing my luggage after Stacey called me. All my family members have planned out every about my marriage but there is something they need to know before it goes any more complicated.

I step down on the stairs and call for my mom.

"Mom, I'm going."

She comes from the kitchen holding a spatula in her hand, looking me up and down.

"It's just one week before your marriage. You still think that you wanna go?"

"Yes Mom, I have to take care of some business."

"Do you need any help? If you want I can go____"

Before she can complete, I nod my head, "No mom its fine, Mrs. Martin just wants me to see her."

Her face fall as she realizes I'm not going to take her with me. I don't like to lie my mom but in this situation it doesn't feel right.

"Okay" she mumbles and I step forward to give her a hug.

"Bye maa."

I start my engine and drive towards the end of the city and call Stacey...

"Stacey where are you ?"

"How's he ?"

"Is he crying ?"

I don't let her say anything, the feeling inside in me that something bad is going to happen is driving me crazy.

"Breath Mia."

"Breath."

"He's totally fine and sleeping in my lap. I'm at Grandma's home Come early and drive safe, you don't wanna get hurt at this time. Do you?"

" Yeah I'm coming."

After forty five minutes of driving I reach my destination. I shut the car door, grabbing my luggage I ring the door bell.

Mrs. Martin opens the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Ohh darling your here."

She engulfs me in a warm hug and I return it back but my eyes are locked somewhere else.

Or you can say on someone.

Austin.

My little secret.

Mrs. Martin unfolds her hand and gestures to me to move forward. My legs are glued to the floor as I stare at my baby boy's sleeping face.

Everything in my life is so fucked up.

Everything.

That it includes him too without me realizing it.

Grandma squeezes my shoulder to reassure me. I look back at her and she gives me motherly look.

I gather all my courage and step forward.

Looking at him sleeping peacefully crushes my heart in million pieces. He doesn't deserve a mother like me and I don't deserve him. May be that's the reason why I gave legal custody of Austin to Mr. and Mrs. Martin, Stacey's grand parents and they gladly took it.

It was the hardest decision of my life but for once in my life I didn't thought about my happiness,

For once in my life I didn't plot anything to get it in my way.

For once I tried to be selfless.

I tried to be a mother.

No matter how hard it was but I knew it was the best decision. Being pregnant when you're barely nineteen isn't easy. It made me furious that how my life went like this.