Chapter ## 10 Raining

The next 2 days after the nightmares have been very stressful. Pretty much they were the same as my daily routine, woke up and then went to school for dancing classes.

Now I'm sitting in our lawn with a book in my hand and cup of a coffee. You know, i'm a book worm i literally enjoy reading books a lots.

"Ring"
"Ring"
"Ring"

Suddenly my phone rings, i pick up my phone and check the caller ID. A smile tugs at the corner of my lips.

"Hello" i answer the call.

"Whose this?" I ask, though i know who it is.

" Hey hey you forget me ?" Aiden says with a hint of amusement in his voice.

" Do i know you?" I ask, trying to suppress my laughter.

" Yes, i'm your beloved husband dear" he says proudly. I laugh, he knows very well how to answer tricky questions.

"Aye aye, i think i gave you divorce 2 months ago" i say, smiling stupidly. I'm not going to loose.

" Huhh? Is that real? We don't even married yet and you have already planned about giving me divorce?" He asks curiously. He is trying to suppress his laughter too.

I laugh hard. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the sound of laughter . After that night we become very good friend. He actually helped me that night otherwise i couldn't control. I know he wants something more than friendship but i said him i need time. I know he understood because he said ' i'm going to help you to overcome your situation then going to make you mine'. I didn't answer him but smiled.

" On earth Mia" he says from the other side of phone.

"Oh yeah.. what were you saying?" I ask him.

"I was saying saying i'll pick you up at 6.30, be ready " he says. Ohh God i forget about that thing, i mentally slapped myself.

" You forget it, don't you?" he ask with a sad tone. I curse myself for forgetting, he is actually helping me and here i'm forgetting everything.

"Of...of course not, i'll be ready" i say. I can't let him know that i forget about his planning.

" Does anyone ever tell you that how pathetic you are in lying?" he says. My cheeks are red due to embarrassment.

" Gotta go Aiden, I'll meet you at 6.30" i say.

"Okey bye Mia" he says. I bid him bye and hung up.

Again i resume my reading and sips my coffee. A drop of water falls on my right cheek. I wipe it out and look at the sky only to realize the dark clouds are getting accumulated, probably it will rain.

I hurriedly ran through the front door. When i step in home the water droplets starts fall instantly. I keep the book and cup in a kitchen table and look the sky with awe.

The sky looks so beautiful, thousands of droplets are falling from the sky make it look like a transparent. The rain poured down over the city with a roar. The sound of emptiness was disturbed by the loud gregarious boom of thunder.

All of a sudden i find myself in lawn, i love rain, i always have. The cyrstal clear tiny rain drops fell on my fragile skin, making me alive. I spun around, my face turns to the dark sky. The water streames through my hair, down my neck, soaking my clothes.

  The smell of it the air before and after it falls from the clouds is enchanting.
I close my eyes, inhaling a deep smell of it. Rain is something which makes me calm, its stops my buzzing thoughts. A chilly wind cuts through my skin but i don't care, i am overjoyed.