Chapter 32 ## Our Sins(part 1)

Alexander's point of view:-

Life could change and flip it's side anytime, that has been taught to us from the first day of life.
But what we don't know is that how to cope up or adjust with it, even when we will be in our eighties this problem will remain same.

We start to plan our life from beginning. Everything we need in our life should be planned  but we don't realize that life plans us in it's own way.

Just like Mia.

Her name is an example of how fate had played us, with her, with me, our friendship, our love.

It took me everything not to hold our friendship,

her love,

Specially

Her.

The last three years have been different.

'Fuck'

I didn't have thought that there will be any moment without her in my life.

My longing heart swelled when I saw her after so many years in the coffee shop. She has grown in a beautiful woman, more mature, more content but her eyes has lost its brightness, it looked lifeless,

empty.

Her smile doesn't go to her eyes like she has forget to live, she's just counting the days like me.

I can see she's suffering.

She has to be suffered for her sins, so am I.

I can't help myself to forget about her sins, that's why I put my grudges up otherwise it would only take one breath of her to break in, she knew me too well but not anymore.

"Thank you so much." The woman probably in her mid twenties exclaims in joy with the book of mine in her hand.

"Pleasure is all mine." I smilingly say her while shaking my hand with her.

I sign all the books for the people who are standing in the line for their chances.

My book

'Always you'

is about her. I wrote it for me, partially for her because there are numerous things I wanted to tell her badly but circumstances weren't favourable then.

But the book helped me. I have said all those things to her, I mend all those mistakes for me,

for us,

for our friendship,

for the sake of our unspoken love.

But I would never forgive her in my whole existence though It's killing me to see her like that.

"So, you're a big writer now." My thoughts are interrupted by a known voice. I stop my pen as I raise my head to see the person.

"Hello to you too." I reply Stacey. She has also grown up, like actually in height. I'm surprised to even see her here because back then in college she didn't even like reading.

"Cut the crap Alex, you know the relationship between us aren't favourable." She states as she rolls her eyes. She's standing in the line with my book in her hand and in the same time she's rolling her eyes.

How ironic as always.

Somethings never change.

"Okay then you should let the people in who are standing behind you." I tell her as I glance at my secretary.

"Mam if would like we can arrange a meeting for you with Mr. Thompson." My secretary suggests her.

"I'm not going anywhere without having a proper conversation with you right here, right now." She bangs on the table creating a loud thump.
I close my eyes in irritation, she's creating a scene. There is no way I can ignore her.