Chapter 30 ## "Always You"

Next two days went quickly. I maintain my regular routine but this time the amount of food has been increased. My mom makes sure that I eat the whole food. Thanks to the doctor who said I'm weak that's why I fell in the ground of the bathroom.

"Mom Seriously I can't eat that much." I complain her. It's impossible to eat that much food without getting fat like Mrs. Collins.

Mrs. Collins is a obese lady, everyone knows about her. She lives across the street from our house with her old grandmother who is now eighty two.

"Shut up and complete your food." Mom orders. I huff in reaction and then continue to eat. I know its better to keep quiet rather than argue with her.

Just then I got a message in my phone. I open it...

Would you mind  if I take you out for another date?

A smile tugs in my lips as I saw the message. This boy never fails to make me feel happy.

Of course.I'll be ready by 6pm. I send him the reply.

Okay, will pick you up by then.:-)

He replies back. I don't know what have Aiden seen in me but I remember his words when he told me that I remind him of his love.

After that by 5pm when I was getting ready I saw my mom is watching tv in living room.

"Mia come here see Alex is giving his interview." mom says but she doesn't take her eyes out of tv screen.

"later mom." I tell her. Why my mom is so fond of Alex neither I understand then nor now.

I'm stepping on the stairs when I heard,

"congratulations​ Mr.Thompson, 'Always you' is your biggest hit this year till now . But your fans out  there want to know that is this story related to your personal life?".

I stop dead in my tract.

'story'

'personal life'

'Always you'

I swirl my head immediately and saw him on the tv screen saying,"  No it's totally fiction story, but it occupies a special place in my heart."

My head is spinning. I can't understand what is he talking about.

"He's a published writer Mia that's why he's here." My mom proudly says as her eyes became glossy. I grip the railing tightly as I feel light-headed.

'This can't be true'

'No it's not true.'

I storm into my room and lock the door behind my back. I type 'Always you' into my phone and scanned it for details.

Al.Thomposon lived in NewYork, but he is currently on a book tour for his NewYork Time Best Selling Novel 'Always Me' which gains lots of appreciation from the readers this year. My heart is beating fast in my chest and I start mumble..

"No"

"No"

"No, please Alex you don't."

And then I saw him on the screen with his book in his hand.

"Always You."

It has a cover pic of a bench nearby a pond and then I realize it's the picture of the park...

'our park'.

It's hard to believe that the story is about us.

'our story'.