Chapter 12## Humiliated

I can't sleep that night, i keep turning and tossing in bed. Alex being in this town making me crazy to know why he is here, i got up from bed and come in the attached balcony of my room to inhale some fresh air. The surroundings look calm and quite, i stare up at sky and continue let the pain go away.

My thoughts drifts away in past..

Flaskback

3 years ago,
After the confession of Alex having feeling for Julie was little awkward for me. I knew Alex, he didn't take any girl seriously nor those relationships but he said it was different with Julie. I was happy that he found his girl but there was something within me that didn't want to share him with anyone. I pushed away that thought...

"Mia, baby you are going to be late for college" Mom complained with irritation.

"Alex hasn't come yet mom." I said back, waiting for frogface to come and pick me up. It was abnormal, he was very punctual about time, this was the first time he was late. Alex insisted after our little fight that he would pick me up as usual.

I looked at my watch. Mom was right there was hardly ten minutes left for college.

" Okey Mom i'm going" I said, existing our front door.

I walked the way to college. When i reached our college gate i saw him. There he was opening car door for Julie. As she came out Alex put his arm over her shoulder. Julie blushed as Alex whispered something in her ear. I tried to ignore them and walked away but seeing them like this it was hurt like hell, like someone had stabbed me in heart but the feeling was foreign to me. I didn't know why suddenly i was feeling frightened.

I entered in the class in take my usual seat. One normal guy came to take the adjacent seat of mine,

"This seat is taken Brandon." I told him. He gave me a nod and take other seat.

Ms. Reynolds came, she was a teacher of english literature. I glanced at the whole class, why Alex didn't came. I was mad at him, firstly he didn't came to pick me up second he was bunking classes, fuck he didn't even came to talk to me. As soon as the classe completed i stormed from the class room to beat the shit out of him.

I was crossing washroom when i heard laboured breaths and moans, 'ohh God they should have booked a room for that'. I cringed about that thought of having sex in washroom. I went in washroom to tell them not to do bullshit things in there when i saw a leather belt in the shelf, it looked familiar, it was...

Then i turned and peeked the bathroom door which was opened a slight. I muffled my mouth with my hand and looked at the person who's tongue was in someone's throat. He was grabbing her waist with one hand and other hand was on her breast. The girl's cheeks were flushed red, she was roaming her hand in his bare back muscles. I stepped backward when suddenly the girl opened her eyes and winked at me. I exited bathroom hurriedly not able to take what i have just saw.

I came out of washroom and couldn't comprehend it , that was sure Alex and the girl, Julie. I had seen him with other girls a lot but saw him making out, kissing someone maked my blood boil.

I went towards canteen and joined our other friends.

"You okey Mia?" Stacey asked with concern in her voice, she did know me very well but not more than Alex.

"No everything is fine." I told her. I didn't want anyone to know about anything right then.

" But you look frightened? there is something you are not telling me." Stacey said. I looked at her, my vision became blurred.

"Ohh God Mia are you crying? What happened ?" She asked, cupping my face in her hand.

" Mia what happened? " John asked. Everyone in our table looked at me curiously. I didn't cry no matter how hard any situation was, it just wasn't me but after seeing him i couldn't hold.

"I saw th..." I cut of by a voice.

"Mia?" I heard a voice that i didn't want to hear at that time so, i didn't answer.

"Mia?" my blood boiled with anger, i clenched my fist. Stacey squeezed my shoulder gently.

"What? " I spat angrily, not wanting to do any eye contact.

" Huhh girl? Why are you in this mo.." i cut him off.

" Get lost Alex, i don't wanna talk to you right now" i shouted at him.

He looked stunned and confused from my sudden outbrust but he composed himself quickly. Everyone's eye were on us. You know everyone knew about our relationship, like we were inseperable. We were glued to each other since childhood, everyone envied us.

"How dare you?" that bitch yelled like she was going to kill me.
'Oh God why didn't they leave us'.

"How dare you talk to him like that? " She said backing off Alex, it looked like she was protecting him and blaming me. I looked at him from the corner of his eyes, thinking probably he would stoped her but when he didn't object...

"Do i have to take permission to talk to Alex, i will tell him whatever the hell i want" i said with confidence, not wanting to show her any weakness. I was telling myself that though our relationship had started weakening but she couldn't just break it. She was doing drama because she wanted to make me infuriated more.

" It's our matter, you stay out of it" i threatened her. She was the bitch in our relationship. She looked at me with wide eyes but soon they glistened. 'what a fucking dramatic bitch she was'.

I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to create any scene. I took my bag and walked away canteen . I looked back them to see if Alex was coming for me but i only saw him soothing her. Then i realized one thing i was loosing him.

Soon i reached home and went to my room. I face fell on bed and cried, i was feeling humiliated. This was the first time Alex didn't came for apologizing, he didn't protest when someone was questioning me.

End flashback.

I blink my eyes trying to swallow the pain. My eyes became heavy and soon darkness swallow everything...

Note:-
Hey beautiful people thank you for reading my story.

Do let me know whether you are liking this book or not by commenting. Your votes and opinions are very important.

:-×