Chapter 33 ## Our Sins(Part2)

Alexander's Point of view :-

In the mid evening after signing my books I decide to go home. There are so many things going in mind like a hurricane and I don't have any control over that. It's just pissing me off more.

Saying Stacey that I will try to forgive Mia was an easy part but now my mind is making it difficult to implement. Like I won't be able to forgive her but something inside my heart says...

'you have to do it.'

'not for your own but for her sake'

'just do it.'

There are so times when I have realized just how much she means to me but untill now I couldn't let my self think that I can ever forgive her. I was blinded by rage and revenge but I do know every time that It fucking hurts to see her broken.

Somehow I was thinking that torturing her would decrease the achiness of my heart because she's the one who pushed me away from her but I was so dumb to go away that easily. I could have stayed here but I can't.

I stop my engine as I close my eyes tightly and rest my head in steering wheel, taking a deep breath I try to calm me down. The wheather isn't good either, my conscience is telling me that something bad is going to happen. There will be Storm anytime soon, just like the similar one going inside my heart.

'How ironic.'

I push away all the thoughts, as soon as I step in home Mom comes hurriedly from kitchen.

"I have something to tell you." She says with concern in her eyes. I look at her with confusion. Before I can ask her...

"Mia came to see you."

My heart skips a beat as I hear her name. Emotions rushes through me as I try to comprehend all this things in that mere second. It's unbelievable that she came for me. Not in three years she had ever tried to came in this house ever, It's not like I was there to see her either.

"When?" I ask my mom who comes near me and rests her hand on my shoulder.

"Probably fifteen minutes earlier, I told her that you're not in home. She stayed for ten minutes then left saying that her friends were waiting for her. I don't know but It looked like she's in deep pain which is quite visible in her eyes." She explains as I try to think what could be the reason of her to come here for me.

"How do you know she was in pain?" I ask her in which Mom just gives me a weak smile and says, " I'm a Mother remember? I have practically changed her diapers when she was born, we could see everything between you two but we know when it's better to be silent."

I'm beyond shocked. I know Mom knows our relationship had already broken but I don't know that it was that much visible.

"I told her that you have done your major in creative writing."

My eyes are widened as something clicked.

"Writing"

"Stacey"

"Book"

"Mia"

"Shit."

She must have came to know about the book.

She knows about us.

She knows about her in the book.

I rub my palm over my face as my head aches badly. Everything fucking big thing is happening in a one single day.

"I have to go Mom." I inform her as I get up from couch and walk towards my car without even glancing back.

For some seconds I thought where she could have been now and then I know the answer already.

'park'

I drive my car, I didn't wait for any other second as the distance isn't very long. My head is aching, my hands are all sweaty, adrenaline rushes through me in a huge verge.

Just after some minutes of driving I see her car parked by the entrance of the park.

Everything looks exactly like same but the main difference is we aren't same anymore. I could see my little Mia, laughing and jumping around in the park and I was trying to catch her. Her giggles echoing in my ear and I wish If things could have been different.

The sound of someone's whimpering make me turn my head towards it's direction. I look at it except this time I brace myself for what is going to happen. It isn't what I have expected, it's much worse than that.

There I see my Mia bawl second time in front of my eyes. She crumbles in the the ground, clutching the metallic handle in her hand.

My. fucking. heart. Breaks.

My fucking heart breaks in million pieces to see her like that again,

after three years.

God know for how many times she has been like this broken, shatter in prices. I don't know how she managed to be strong when she's practically broken from inside and outside.

Before I know what's happening my feet jump off towards her. My heart beats are accelerating every time when the distance between us is decreasing.

I stop in my mid way thinking wheather I should go to her or not but when I hear her bawl again, I don't fucking want to decide anymore.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

And in fourth step she's in front of me. Her cheeks are red and wet, her hairs are stacked on her forehead. She whimpers like it's hard for her to even take a breath. She tries to scream but muffle sobs wrack against her chest. My hands are trembling and everything turns blur,

It's hard for me, too.

I hate that she's alone.

I hate that I left her alone.

I engulf her in my arms after the first time in three years. I keep her steady but her vulnerability is making hard for her to know what's happening.

She clutchs my shirt in her fistful hand as noise sobs echo in the dark surroundings.

"Sshhh baby I have got you." I whisper in her ears and kiss her head, it's the last thing I can do for ease her pain.