69

You've waited long enough. Heere you are:

THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. NSFW content is featured in this chapter. Please be aware of that whether you chose to read this chapter or not. Thank you :)

Connor sat in his room on his laptop, the pen swiftly gliding across his drawing tablet. He didn't know what he was drawing, but he knew it was going to be great. Connor was drawing the hand when he heard his phone buzz. He set down his pen and picked up his phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Connie!" "Heyyy Con!" The voices of Evan and Jared came from the other end. "So while we were out we picked up some little treats" "but they're mainly for us" "I bought musical sheet music" "I got a small succulent" "and we also got some stuff for later~" "we did?" "No, Ev. I did while you were picking out a succulent" "we also got you inking pens!" "That we did." Connor started laughing at his boyfriends' enthusiasm. "That sounds great, guys. I'll see you back home okay?" Evan and Jared laughed from the other end. "Okay, bye! Love you!" They sang from the other end. "Bye guys." Connor hung up the phone and turned back to his drawing.

Of course, thinking about his boyfriends caused a small problem. Connor looked at the clock. Evan and Jared should be back in around an hour. He turned back to his laptop and continued drawing, squeezing his legs together. The tightness in his jeans soon became unbearable. Connor got up from his seat at his desk and, after closing the door, sat down on his bed. He swiftly pulled off his jeans, then his boxers just low enough that if Evan and Jared came home he could pull them up quickly.

Connor moaned softy as he lightly touched his member. He soon began to stroke himself, moaning quietly as not to arouse suspicions from his boyfriends. He began weaving his fingers through his hair, tugging on it slightly. That is, until he heard the lock on the door click. Connor pulled his boxers up and jumped into his jeans. Returning to his drawing, Connor pulled a leg onto his lap to hide his erection. "Connor!" Jared yelled into the house. "In m-my room!" Connor replied, stuttering slightly. The door swung open to reveal Jared, with Evan sitting in the living room admiring his succulent. Jared immediately noticed Connor's messy hair and red face. He snuck up behind Connor and lightly traced a hand over his neck. "Connor~" Jared sang into Connor's ear. "What were you doin while Ev and I were out?" Jared asked, beginning to kiss Connor's neck.

"I... was d-drawing..." Connor said breathlessly. "Hmm. I didn't realize your dick also doubled as a pen." Jared mumbled, tugging on Connor's hair. Connor moaned softly, enjoying himself greatly. Jared removed himself from Connor's neck. "Evan, Connor needs you~" Jared called. Evan walked into the room, a soft smile on his face. He pulled Connor's wheely chair out and rested his head on Connor's lap looking up at him. "What does Connor want?" Evan asked. He knew exactly what Connor wanted, but loved teasing him. Connor didn't respond, just watched him intently. That was, until Jared pulled on Connor's hair. "I want you to fuck me, E-Evan, please..." Connor moaned out, trying to control himself. Evan tugged at Connor's jeans, successfully getting them off. He then pulled down his boxers, Connor's member springing our excitedly. Evan smiled, taking Connor into his mouth. Connor released a breath, which only hitched as Jared's lips reattached to Connor's neck. Evan bobbed his head up and down, lazily swirling his tongue around Connor while Jared bit and sucked on Connor's neck roughly.

Evan grabbed the taller boy's hips and shoved Connor's entire member down his throat. Connor's head jerked upward as he moaned loudly, only getting louder when Jared yanked on his hair to keep him down. Connor felt a knot in his stomach and soon came in the blonde boy's mouth. Evan swallowed the white fluid and licked his lips. "Tasty." Jared removed himself from Connor's neck to kiss the long haired boy on the lips. Of course, just because Connor came, that didn't mean the other two boys were done. Evan stood up and grabbed Connor by his hoodie strings and began kissing him roughly and passionately. Jared left the room only to return with a small plastic bag. Inside was a bottle of lube and a box of condoms. Evan slid his tongue into Connor's mouth and continued making out with the taller boy. Jared applied lube to his fingers and kissed Connor's neck again, pushing a finger into Connor. Connor pulled his hoodie and shirt off, while Evan and Jared removed their shirts as well. Jared was at three fingers when he pulled out of Connor.

"No no no no no put them back in please..." Connor begged. Evan removed his pants and boxers and moved behind Connor. After putting lube and a condom onto himself, Evan pressed himself to Connor's entrance and pushed in. Connor moaned out loudly grinding his hips back into Evan. He was on cloud 9, unable to comprehend the feelings he was feeling. Of course, when Evan felt Jared press himself against his entrance, he completely lost himself, melting into both Connor and Jared. The three boys were a mess of moans and grunts, all having feelings of indescribable pleasure. Connor was hard again, but the pleasures he felt of Evan thrusting into him were more than enough to get him off. And in a series of loud moans, they all came together, the first being Evan and the last being Connor.

Evan and Jared pulled out, falling onto Connor's bed along with Connor himself. They both threw out the condoms and returned to the bed for post sex cuddles. This was a very personal and intimate time for the boys. None of them were in any shape to do any else, anyway, so they crawled up next to Connor and wrapped their arms around him, who in return, wrapped his arms around them. "I love you guys." Connor said, kissing the two boys on the forehead. Evan and Jared hummed in response, snuggling closer to Connor and pulling the blanket up for warmth. They fell asleep like that, the three of them together on Connor's bed.

Connor forgot to save his work.

I can't believe we made it to chapter 69. Here's an actual oneshot to fill your needs. Thank you so much for the votes and reads, you guys mean so much to me. Also, shameless self promotion, check out my *fairly* new book, Steam. It's a Kleinsen fanfic but it dabbles into ships like Treebros and Kleinphy too. So if you're into magic, smut, and gAy sHiT, then that's the fanfiction for you :) I love you all so much, and thank you for staying with this shitty book for so long I don't deserve it 💕💕💕