Chapter 31-Epilogue

They ran in the grass, giggling as it tickled their toes. George wrapped his arm around me and sighed. "Do you think we did okay?" he asked. 

     I laughed as I leaned into his side. "I'd like to think so. I'm not ready for Emma to go to Hogwarts. Let's just homeschool her instead!"

     "Oh no. There's no way I'm-"

     "Homeschooling my niece. Then her cousins will want to stay too and ugh-" Fred plopped down next to me.

     "That's too much work." George grinned over my head at his brother. 

     Emma wandered over, holding the hands of her younger brothers. Their red hair was just as vibrant as George and Fred's were, although they had a few gray hairs now. 

     Both brothers, twins, were eight years old and currently covered in mud. "Which one of you start throwing the mud?" I asked. 

     They immediately pointed at the other. George and Fred burst into laughter as they were reminded of themselves. "I swear, they take after you two too much."

     "Hey Gin!" I yelled out to my sister-in-law. "Could you help me out?" She flicked her wand and I looked to see my children clean. "Thanks! You two are in so much trouble!"

     I wasn't pointing at Skylar or Austin, but instead their father and uncle. "For what, love?" 

     "Oh do not try that on me, mister. You have a wand and can easily wave it to clean your children," I playfully scolded George. He held his hands up in surrender. Turning to Fred, I found my breath knocked out of me as George lifted me up. 

     Emma watched with a weirded out look on her face. "Oh no, affection!" Fred fake sobbed. I giggled and turned around to face George. 

     "We did good," I whispered. He kissed my forehead. 

     "We did."