Part 4

Note: Sorry for the wait it's been a bit chaotic and my priorities are all over the place lol but nevertheless I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think loves <3

____

Cramped, pushed up against what felt like a million other people, but was actually more towards twenty soldiers lining the perimeter, as they all piled into the truck. Yoongi's uneasiness was growing as he had not the slightest clue as to what their mission actually was. But nevertheless his camera stayed close to him, ready to capture the world that he saw, the world that he knew.

A few minutes down the road, Hoseok, who was seated near the back of the truck as Yoongi was near the front, cleared his throat, "Alright soldiers, our mission today is a simple one but that doesn't mean that there's any room for error. We're going to plant flags around potential landmines in Pohang, this is an overnight mission due to the distance we need to travel but I expect that won't be an issue. The K9 squad will travel in the truck behind us and help sniff out the bombs. Everyone understand?"

A resounding "Rodger." Sounded through the vehicle. And the moment it did Hoseok's face broke out into a lively smile, one that claims the sky right after a dark storm had swept through it.

Yoongi sighed, this was going to be a long trip wasn't it-

"Hyung! Wow that's such a relief it's not going to be that bad, Pohang is actually a really pretty place, I've been there once before with Jimin!" an excited Jungkook who had moved to sit by Yoongi explained.

Yoongi normally wouldn't care for company, but he supposed he could make an exception for his new friend, "Hey there Kookie, ah sorry about early I just...wasn't feeling to well I guess..." He spoke hesitantly, receiving a small smile and nod from the younger before clearing his throat, "But I've never been to Pohang before. And if you say it's pretty than it must be good for photos yeah?" the boy spoke, motioning to his camera, "Wait why are you back here? Your in charge of transportation right? You supposed to be driving, no?"

Jungkook's eyes grew wide, "Hyung! Do you know how borning it is up front?! I'll drive on the way back, but the guy in my team is taking the wheel on the way there." He spoke in a dramatic voice before he smiled, "Aww hyung, Jiminie and Taehyungie must be rubbing off on you they're the only ones who calls me Kookie, well them and the one who started that nickname Hobi-"

"Did I hear my name?" a warm voice came from behind Yoongi, watching as Hoseok sat down next to him, ruffling Jungkook's hair with the brightest of smiles as Jungkook giggled, "Hey Hobi hyung! Oh you've met Yoongi hyung before right?"

Hoseok looked over as the two of them caught eyes for the slightest of seconds, and time seemed to stop before Hoseok looked back towards Jungkook, "Y-yeah, we've met. I didn't know you two were already close!" He turned back to Yoongi who was trying more than necessary to avoid the youngers eyes, "Did you meet Jimin and Taehyung yet?"

Yoongi looked down at his camera, looking through the pictures he'd gotten the previous night, "Yeah, I met them."

Hoseok clasped his hands together, causing Yoongi to look up in surprise at the boys eyes that were so bright, happy. "That's great! Don't worry the four of us are really close, we'll take you under our wing hyung," Jungkook nodded excitedly in front of them before Hoseok's eyes softened, his voice a little quieter, "We'll protect you."

And Yoongi didn't know whether he was imagining the increase in temperature or if it was just warm enough to make his cheeks and ears burn from the intensity of the boys gaze.

Jungkook interrupted their moment, chiming in with a "So Yoongi hyung, where are you from?"

____