Part 9

Note: I should have updated this chapter like a week ago I'm so sorry (I'm losing my sense of time lol) but I hope you enjoy <3

___

Stepping off the plane Yoongi was greeted by Namjoon and Seokjin's welcoming arms, "Hyung! Oh my god, Hyung we missed you!" The two of them cried as Yoongi was enveloped with the warmth of his friends.

He was still tired from the plane and the rather previous late night, but he still managed to smile, "Yah, your acting like I died or something" causing the three of them to laugh as Yoongi hugged his friends back, mumbling, "But I missed you guys too."

_

It had been way, way too long since Yoongi had had Seokjin's famous kimchi fried rice, and he noticed from the seat across Namjoon, that the olders café was busier than he'd remembered it.

Namjoon noticed with a chuckle, "Yeah, business has been booming lately, they let me advertise his café in our paper." Yoongi noticed the youngers gaze shifting towards the counter not too far from where they sat, Namjoon's boyfriend, alive with laughter, bustling with energy and a smile as he made drinks for the guests. Namjoon beamed a fond smile, "You know, we've been talking and..."

Yoongi smirked, "And...?"

The youngers gaze returned to Yoongi's, dimples carving into his cheeks like canyons, "I think Jin and I are going to move in together."

Yoongi almost choked on his drink, "Y-you what?! But...I mean I'm happy for you, and it's about damn time too...but...but woah..." After a moment, once the initial shock had passed the smile that rested on Yoongi's features was gum filled and spilling into his eyes, "I'm happy for you Joon. I mean it, it's about damn time." The two boys laughed.

But then, not a moment later, Namjoon started, "So you found someone over there huh? What's she like? Tell me you at least agreed to write eachother?"

Yoongi, this time, did choke on his drink, speaking through coughs, "Wh-what?! Who-who told you that?!"

Namjoon just smiled proudly, "Nobody, hyung. But ever since you came back you've been..." He trailed off a moment, searching for the right words, "Happier? Like, your glowing. Honestly, I only see you like this when you're looking at Holly, but it's like...all the time now." He laughed, "Either your just really happy to be back, or your in love."

The older didn't deny either, before he could say anything, Seokjin swooped in, sitting in the chair next to Namjoon, "Aish, it's finally slowed down a bit," His smile turned a little more intrigued, "I heard the word love and came immediately. Has our little Yoongi finally found a girl?"

Yoongi could feel the heat rising in his cheeks, could feel their knowing and curious smiles burning into his skin. He looked down, he wasn't afraid to tell his friends, wasn't afraid to tell the two people before him anything, really, but this...he didn't know how. Where to start really, so he settled on, "He. Um..."  

"HE?!" Seokjin barked from across the table, eyes wide and the smile on his face contagious as Namjoon was wearing the same expression, "I knew it. God Yoongi, why didn't you just tell us?"

And Yoongi chuckled, "What's there to tell about that? I wasn't...I wasn't looking for it in any certain way...and I certainly wasn't expecting it, it just kinda...happened?"

His two friends who sat across from him wore warm smiles, and Yoongi wondered, he wondered how he had them, how lucky he had gotten to have them in his life. He smiled back.

Seokjin's voice was kind when he spoke, endearing, almost, "Tell us about him."

And Yoongi didn't know how to fit his thoughts, his emotions, the universe that was Hoseok into words, didn't know if it was possible, didn't know if he necessarily wanted too. But there was an excitement that washed over him as he couldn't contain his gum filled smile, "Well, God where do I even start? He's an idiot first and foremost, he laughs too loud, never stops talking, gets scared of his own shadow not to mention he's just so. Damn. Bright. All the time."